or Connect

Posts by party_of_seven

I think I finally have the shoe storage worked out. I bought a shoe organizing shelf thingy, and we put it out on the porch. We have a nice wrap around porch so I put it around the corner from the front door. (so guest don't have to see it) We used to use a basket, but then someone would rummage through it looking for a shoe on the bottom and throw everyone else's shoes all over the floor. This new shelf thing has been working quite well for several months now. I got it...
Just a word of caution to you. If you are only having a 9 day LP. There is a high probability that the little bean won't stick. (if it is a BFP) The experts say that you need a 12 day LP for a healthy pregnancy. I suffered though an infertile time TTC #5. For almost a year of ttc I had a short LP of 8-10 days. I had 2 early MC at 5 and 6 weeks. Looking back now I believe it was the fact that my LO was still nursing that was causing the problem. I got pregnant the cycle...
Danielle, that is awesome!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you. I'm only 8dpo today and I tested and got a bfn. I had just hoped that I could get a + for dh for father's day. He is so sweet though. He got up and went to the store at 11:30 last night (without waking me up) to go buy a box of tests because he thought I hadn't gotten any. I guess he's a little excited too. I thought it was so sweet. Of course I had already gotten my box of FRERs and was armed and ready. I...
Awesome!! : Congrats!
when strangers pull out the "you hands sure are full" line I just smile back at them and say "Better full than empty!!" You can tell that they think on that for a second and it shuts them up. I get tired of it too though. One of these days I might bite someone's head off for saying it. I don't think that they understand that we hear that every time we walk out of the house. Dh and I might have #6 on the way. (waiting to test in just a few more days) I know that last...
This TWW thing stinks. The pregnancies that just snuck up on me were so much easier. I'm still hanging in there and trying to be patient. This morning I crusied by the pregnancy test aisle at the store and just looked them over but didn't buy anything yet. I think I will pick up a box of FRER and try to test Sunday morning just for the chance that we could find out on Father's Day. I think that would be neat. I'm prepared for a - result though because the earliest I have...
Quote: Originally Posted by lucy_v party_of_seven... so glad to hear about your near-vomiting! Can we see your chart? I'm having more frequent super vague nausea... which I never get, ever, with AF. But who knows. I'm 10 dpo... won't test early, but I can't stop obsessing. Since you asked here's the chart. :
katie34~The cramping early on is completely normal. The uterus starts to stretch as the little bean implants and grows and it causes cramping. As long as there is no bright red blood associated with it it is completely normal. I remember being so stressed out with my first because of the early cramping. Pregnancy can be a scary time, but before long your belly will grow and you will be so excited and buying little blue or pink things! : Try to relax a little and...
ooohhhoooo.....This morning during my run I got a watery mouth and almost threw up 3 times. That never happens to me...ever. Quite weird. I can't wait to be able to test. I haven't even bought a test yet because I know if I had one I would pee on it. Still only 5dpo. This morning's temp could possibly be an implantation dip. I will have to wait and see tomorrow's to tell. [drumming fingers/]
Congrats!!! : : : Details....how many dpo are you? When are you due now?