or Connect

Posts by party_of_seven

bdoody11~ That's one good looking chart. I hope you caught that egg. It looks like a perfect cycle. dlso13~ punquin~ Good luck. I hope things are looking up. TesalynsMommy04~ I looked at your chart, and its a little confusing. Some of those temps are pretty high for the first 1/2 of the cycle....too high to be able to tell if you are having a temp rise now. Are you taking your temp at the same time every morning before you even get out of bed? I hope that...
Add me to the waiting to O list please Hello everyone! : Dh and I are working on TTC #5. I'm on CD 9 and just waiting to ovulate. If we conceive this cycle we will have a due date of Dec. 24th, and all of my kids have been born within a day of their due date. I the idea of a Christmas baby. I'm really crossing my fingers and hoping that this cycle is the one. I'm so sorry that so many of you are having such struggles TTC. Its so unfair. My heart goes out to...
Hi ladies! Remember I posted last month about all of my confusion over weather to have another baby? Well, my mind finally caught up with my heart, and dh and I are TTC#5 now. Its amazing how HF makes things work out when he asks you to do something. He will provide a way for us to accomplish the things he asks of us. Oh, if it happens this month, my due date will be Dec 24th. (and all of my 4kids have been born within a day of their due date) We are beyond...
Monikita~ You switch to ultra running and run on trails through the woods, and all of the runners are way too comfortable pooping in front of each other. Seriously though, I have found that for my races things seemed to take care of themself if I got up early enough. It seems like the adrenaline helped move things along. Being well hydrated before the run works well too. My main problem on my runs is that I get up and run before the usual morning BM. It normally hits me...
Well, I felt like crap today. I woke up with a horrible indigestion-stomach type problem. I made it to church though and I joined up with the choir for the first time. I ended up standing next to the most amazing 17yo-practically professional opera singer. That girl can carry a note....I was extremely humbled. I feel a bit better now though. I managed to eat dinner. Dh and the kids are making me a chocolate cake for my B-day(which was last Thursday) My ds just came in to...
BBM~ How are you feeling? I looked at your chart, and your temps are still high. That is a good sign. I hope that the test was just defective. I'm still sending you lots of sticky baby vibes. I hope that little one hangs in there.
Thanks everyone! We are excited. Its hard when you are trying for baby# 3+ because people aren't really that excited for you. I have been dropping hints with family members that we are trying because when we announce it they always seem to think that we are having an "oops" baby. I talked with my grandma yesterday, and she brought up the fact that she wishes that my cousin would have a baby. I went ahead and told her that we were trying and she was actually giddy about...
Good morning ladies! I have had the most horrible time with geting the thread to load. Last week we upgraded our DSL speed. It took effect Monday, and it turned out that our lines were not big enough to work well at the higher speed. Its horrible...I can hardly check my email. It should be back to normal by tomorrow. I have news! Dh and I decided that we are going crazy, and that we need to go ahead and TTC#5. He is having dreams about babies....I am having dreams...
BBM~ Congrats!!!! A line is a line in my book. I'm so happy for you. Sallyz~ I'm so sorry about your race. You sound so disapointed. I'm sure you feel horible. I'm so sorry. Its so hard when you have your mind so set on a goal. I sure hope that you find peace with it all. You have done so much and gone so far...give yourself some credit. (((HUGS))) I am frustrated with my super slow internet connection today. I have DSL, and its just horrible for some reason. I had...
Loftmama~ it sounds like your race was picture perfect! I'm so happy that you had such a good time. My missing relative showed up today just in time for my 15 miler this morning....as I suspected. I guess I learned that my cycles really are affected by my running. I am normally a 28 day girl. The last year that I have been running I have been consistently 25 days. The AF after I did the 50 miler was only 21 days. Then I pretty much took a month off after the 50...