or Connect

Posts by I Need Coffee

When I found out I was pregnant, I cut coffee cold turkey. Then in my 3rd trimester, I would have a half cup about 3 times a week. Now that I am EBF, I drink 2-3 cups a day. My LO doesn't seem to have any adverse effects...and idk what i'd do without it!
Hi! I have been in this DDC since the very beginning of my pregnancy. Although I didnt post as much as I'd like, I was wondering if I could join the FB group?
My baby is super mellow and as long as he isn't overstimulated/over tired, he is happy to be layed down alone for a couple minuets. Right now he is in his bassinet, half awake, trying to fall asleep, but he is not crying or fussy at all.  
Around 6 am on May 18, 2011 I woke up to pee just like I did every morning. Only this time was a little different because I had finally lost my mucous plug! I was so excited because at this point, I was 41 weeks, 1 day pregnant and sooo ready to be done. I had an induction scheduled for May 19th, I was stressed out about it and was hoping my body would go into labor before then.   I didn't want to get my hopes up, so I went and layed back down in bed. I started to...
40 weeks 1 day here! Sooo ready to meet my little guy!
Thank you all for the lovely replies, I feel SO Much better and more confident now. I love hearing all the stories about the kids on here with awesome names :) I think both names are pretty kickass, and hopefully we will be able to pick the right one once he is born! (Yes sadly I am still very pregnant at 40 weeks 1 day today! Lol)
Thank you, that makes me feel better :) That is so cute about the little old lady in the store!!!  
I am due to have my little boy tomorrow, and we haven't decided what to name him. We are going to wait to see what he looks like. We are either going to go with Silas or Cassius (Cash-us). I love spunky, old, classic names...but lately have been getting SO MUCH crap for both names, even though I think they are strong and spunky. So moms/dads who have kiddos with 'different' names, how do you deal with the criticism? Have you noticed that after your child was born...
Yay congrats!
Thank you so much :)