or Connect

Posts by joyfulblessings

We have the same problem with boys names. Didn't have one picked for baby #3 while I was in labor but it was a girl so we were safe Now have to come up with a boys name for baby #4. With our 2 boys we just immediately fell in love with their names and they were perfect! Haven't had any luck since... I say if you like Gabe then just use Gabe and the same with Cole! Other options: Jonah Jonas Elijah or Elisha (Eli) Israel (my dh's pick) Ephraim...
Anyone use Meredith Greers? Like her or not and why? Thanks for your input. I am hoping to use her as my hb mw!
Anybody use Meredith Greers? Did you like her or not, why? I hear she is opening a hb practice and I want in. Thanks.
My mom did!! My mom had 4 children, had her tubes tied and then remarried when I was a teen and he had no kids. She had a tubal reversal, had a couple of miscarriages, got pg with my brother. After him she got pg again and it was ectopic so she had a ligation and they told her chances were super slim but alon came my brother Isaiah!! She did get pg 1 more time after that with twins but miscarried (she was also in her 40's by this time). Now her only tube is blocked...
What town are you in? Camden (near Syracuse & Rome) How old are your kids? 4, 2, 8 months How did you find MDC? search for hb mw Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? YES What's your favorite holistic place in your area? our little Camden organic store
I am bfing my 8 month old full time. I had a period in Feb. when she was nursing less for some reason and have not gotten one since. I have been "feeling" pregnant lately but have taken 3 tests and they have all come back negative. Could I be pg and the tests are just funky cause I am nursing more again or are they truly neg? TIA.
I'm not pg, but love names and just read through them all to see and figured I would list my smalls names We have DS1 Cadence Timothy John DS2 Zechaiah Oliver Aaron DD Ayden Linda Joy Our lo's all have 2 middle names because we had chosen a fam. name for DS1 and then found out DH's grandpa was dying and wanted to use his name before he passed. Now we just do it to use a fam. name and names the other might not like as much I love odd names and so does DH but we...
I can't imagine how hard it would be to wait to TTC and I am a totally "God is planning our family" person, but if your amalgam's are a concern for you I would have them removed first. My best friend has 2 children who are mercury toxic from her amalgam fillings. Her DS is autistic (he was vaxed a little) but her DD is def. on the autism spectrum with NO VAX's or anything else, her problems are totally from the amalgams. They are both being chelated. I say if you have...
We tried to plan, but well planning doesn't work well for us Our first and third were both surprises (1 bc and 1 condom and counting). We planned our second and were mostly abstinant () for the wait, but really needed to wait cause of lack of insurance and our ODS having 2 surgeries. Anyhow, DH wants to wait but I am still bfing DD and so no clue and abstinance just isn't an option, lol. I am very much wanting to have tons of kids (8 or more) so I am perfectly happy...
My children are DS - 4 1/2, DS 20 months and DD 8 months and I am pretty sure I am pg DS#2 was our only planned one and the other 2 (or 3) were surprises. DS#1 is mild asbergers and is a handful, but helpful. The spacing between him and DS#2 was harder for me than the closer spacing. I found that DS#1 was liking all the mama time and was old enough to realize the change when his brother arrived but too young to truly understand sharing mama. DS2 and DD have been so...