or Connect

Posts by FoxintheSnow

I want my guests to be comfortable, so I leave it up to them. We don't allow shoes upstairs, but guests never go upstairs.
I think it could be the things previous posters said or maybe he doesn't want to feel sucked into your family dramas. Nothing wrong with having family dramas, we all have them, but some people don't want the kind of relationship where they are involved.
I've never been blessed with short labors. Mine are always very long and very painful. I think the pain is just worse for some people. I remember as a teen crying, shaking, rolling around on the ground over period cramps while my friends barely noticed theirs. It's not just a pain tolerance issue cause I can handle other pain ok.   With my first, I didn't have an epidural or durgs, had a very long labor and just felt like I wanted to die. I didn't feel exhilirated or any...
Ive got the headaches too! I get them before bed and right when I wake up. I think I might not be drinking enough water.
I've had broken bones, gallstones, kidney stones, migraines, and labor pain was by far the worst pain I've ever experienced. I avoided the epidural during the first half of my labor because I was convinced the birth would mean more somehow if I went natural. I ended up getting it and my birth was awesome.
It could be Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/symptoms-and-solutions/symphysis-pubic-dysfunction.aspx It's not too early to start experiencing symptoms of it.
Are you taking anything to manage the high blood pressure? Beta Blockers?
Can't wait to find out! I had a u/s yesterday and the tech said she is positive mine is a girl. She kept saying see those 3 lines? And I was like ummm yeah. But really I can't see anything on that tiny monitor. She could tell I didnt believe her so she told me at my next appt she'll do another look to show me.
Had my anatomy scan yesterday and found out I'm having another girl! I'm so excited. I already have a 7 year old boy and a 2 year old girl, so my youngest will have a little sister to play with.
Im so sorry Charlize! Is he willing to go to counseling? It sounds like you desperately need it!