or Connect

Posts by FoxintheSnow

I've never been in or seen a ddc with this many losses. My heart is breaking for all the mamas experiencing losses.
How many people have you invited?
Honestly, it would weird me out. In my home, the master bedroom is off limits to visitors, unless it is very special circumstances.
Wow Marinewife - I just noticed you and I joined mdc the same month and year! Did you used to have a different name?
When I have it, it's not quite like the room is spinning. It's more like there is a muffler on my brain. KNow what I mean?
I've been having dizzy/lightheaded spells on and off today. It's freaking me out. I also feel really cold. I have a home monitor and took my pressure and pulse and they were fine - 112/76 and 72 pulse. What could it be? Im trying to drink cause I may not have drunk enough today, but is that enough for these symptoms?
My house used to be a lot tidier, but my 2 year old is a tornado. I don't know what to do with her. I'm cleaning up one mess, while she's making another. I can't even take a shower without her getting into something and messing up the house.
As you are the one to carry the baby and the physical and emotional toll that takes, plus you are providing most of the care, I think this is really your decision. If you want to go back to work, go back to work. If he wants your kid to have have a sahp, then he should figure out a way to make it happen for him.
I think it's cute when other people do pet names, but for me it's too cutesy. We just say the baby.
I kinda know how you feel. I had a big shower with my first, small shower with my second, now with my third I'm not expecting a shower, but it would be nice if people just acknowledged the fact that I'm pregnant. Seriously nobody ever asks me how I'm feeling or anything.