or Connect

Posts by moveistarr

When I had my son I had a bunch of plans.  I was scared to death by the Pediatricians and everyone else that co-sleeping was BAD!  So we had a free standing bassinet that I found at a second hand childrens store that I got for $30.00 that was nestled next to our King, but when I wound up having a C-section birth I found it actually hurt to pull him out of the bassinet.    So then I found this in the bed Bassinet at Babies R us (can't remember the name of it) and we...
So I had this one crazy dream.  I'm a big democrat, the kind that loves President Obama.  But I still pay attention to the Republicans because I have to know what they're saying too.  The other night I had a dream that Mitt Romney was the father of my child but he was a total deadbeat dad and I had to follow him around to all the caucus states to get him to pay for child care for his son.  I believe I was in New Hampshire when I discovered that I was his wife, but I...
I've been crying at that mean "Christmas Shoes" song...they're just wrong for playing that song.  Oh and yesterday I cried at the movies when there was this vingette where Santa had a snow globe of a city and got a soccer ball to come between these two boys playing on the game boys and the boys saw the soccer ball and started playing soccer with each other...I still have no idea why that made me cry.  My mom looked at me like I had sprouted horns on my head.
seems like every other day my little one is really active and then he calms down for a day or so and I only feel little squirms and such.  I'm sure your little ones movements are perfectly normal ;D.  Good luck, I'm still in the waiting game too.
I've been short of breath for like a month now....I'll just be sitting at my desk at work and have to concentrate to make sure I breathe deeply because I'm not getting enough air.
So granted, I was at a bar which my cousins had dragged me too when I was visiting them, and the girl was drunk, but she came up to me and said "I want to tell you this in love, I used to weight like 200 pounds and I've lost over 50 pounds so far...If I can do it I know you can too. Cause you just have to love yourself enough and realize that you matter as a person." To which I replied "Well thank you but I'm actually 7 months pregnant, so I'm not exactly...
American Thanksgiving here. I'm due on the 21st and since this is my first child I don't have anything to compare to as far as the baby coming early or later. I keep having these fears that we'll be sitting down to eat, carving the turkey, and my water will break. The good point is that our family all live within 15-20 minutes of our house and hospital. The last two years we've gone out to a friends house out by the lake which is a good 45 minutes away. So this...
I've gained 7 pounds so far and I'm at 24 weeks. I started off the pregnancy obese, so I'm not supposed to gain much weight (I should only gain 15-20 lbs in all). The Dr says I'm doing well on the weight gain, so I figure I'm doing okay.
Wait...can you have music playing in the delivery room at the hospital? Or is this only for home births? I'd love to play my Gentle Thunder and Hilde Girls Cd's
Okay, so I've been in pain for what seems like months now. First it was a sinus infection putting pressure on the roots of my teeth, then it was an infected wisdom tooth, and yesterday I had to have another wisdom tooth pulled because it had a huge cavity that was exposing the root of the tooth and the tooth was jutting into my cheek causing even more pain. So long story short, I've been off and on Acetaminophen for weeks now. I've followed the instructions on taking...