or Connect

Posts by livinlovinlaughin

I was wild and crazy in many areas of my life before we had our DS. Hubby and I have both grown and matured through becoming parents. I have trouble even thinking about having fun and being a little wild. I am responsible and always put my child first. I enjoy this life tremendously. Sometimes I would like to let loose a bit. The times I drink some beer and have a good time, still responsibly I must add, I lay in bed at night feeling guilty. The times I would like to be...
I apologize if this has been asked previously. Most of DS's toys are oversized or fragile type trucks, trailers and tractors. He has a few Bruder trucks that do not seem to fit anywhere. We have limited space and I am looking to a storage solution for these large items. Any ideas?
Are there any families in the area? Are there any homeschool activities or co-ops close? We are having thoughts of getting a group together for support and fun stuff.   If anyone homeschools in Hamilton County, any tips on how to get started for that area?
Like on Facebook.
Thank you I did the evaluation.
Thank you for your responses. I enjoy understanding other people's thought process when it comes to level of importance on this issue. If only we had only safe food choices. I know, keep dreaming.   I am curious why you say white rice over white pasta?     Why is wheat not safe?    
     I am looking for a little insight. We have a family dinner at a resturant coming up. We eat mostly organic, whole foods and from scratch healthy cooking.             At the resturant what would you choose for yourself and for your toddler? Atlantic Salmon, chicken, pork, pasta, rice? I can usually find a cleaner non organic veggie and ask for it to be cooked and served without any salt or oils. I struggle with which is the lesser of evils. The antibitoics...
Roasted vegetables is just what I was looking for. Thank you for triggering the reset button on my brain :) I have some broccoli, sweet potatoes, and maybe butternut squash. I am thinking the broccoli and should be done on its own. I'm not sure how they would taste together. If I do broccoli on its own I will add some garlic. I just picked the broccoli up at the store yesterday. I am not sure it will stay fresh until Thanksgiving. Can I freeze it then roast it? I...
I am looking for easy side dishes with "real" ingredients. If it were up to me I would make and serve plain sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli (season your own). We love them as is. Holiday family meals are not at our home so instead it is casserole this and that loaded with butter and prepackaged things and who knows what else. I am looking for some side dishes I can whip up and enjoy for us and hopefully others with like as well. I am hoping to come up with a  dish or...
I know this is an old thread. I'm trying to decide between a balance bike and a pedal bike with training wheels. Any fresh opinions? I wonder if using the balance bikes tear up kids shoes from slowing/stopping the bike? My DS mostly goes up and down a small  hill near our home. I wonder if the balance bike would work for this or if he would go flying all the way down the hill. I also wonder how easy it is for kids to learn how to pedal after using the balance bikes vs...