or Connect

Posts by rachieface

Violet Elizabeth was born in the hospital shower at 4:01 am. 8 pounds 20.5 inches. She's perfect and I'll post more later.
Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
DH and I went on a nice walk, and that strengthened them some but now they are spacing out again. Meh. I really am not thrilled about having the type of prodromal stuff I had with my son.
Good luck! I hope you're in labor land/baby land soon.   Last night I started having contractions that were much more uncomfortable than my usual Braxton Hicks. They've continued today, but only like 1 every 30 minutes. Hmmmmph. I hate getting my hopes up at all, and my sleep is disrupted as they wake me up....
Congrats! Rest up now!
I am dying over here from his chubby cuteness. Hope you get lots of rest today!
Lightning fast! Congratulations to all of you.
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!
Yeah, Buko, I think you have awesome reasons for wanting to go past 40, and I salute your peace and calm about it!  I somehow convinced myself, for no good earthly reason and despite all logic, that I would go "early" this time around. At 39.5, that's looking less and less likely.   I feel alright physically, but emotionally I just want this child to be born. Also, my Grandma is constantly emailing me/posting on facebook to "aim for the 14th! wait for the 14th!"...