or Connect

Posts by Julieee

Hey Karen!  Just wanted to say hello and I was in your place exactly 2 years ago... DH and I started trying for our son in March 2010.... got preggers in June!  I'm excited for you and would HIGHLY suggest temping!  It's great to see if you even ovulated.... and it's just COOL to look back and see that the baby you're with (someday) is from the chart you have a copy of.  I think it's neat anyway!!!!  AFM I don't remember any feelings of anything except feeling EXTREMELY...
We're close to the same cycle and DTD nights :)  I can't really chart cause i'm still nursing my 10 month old, and don't sleep well.... but I have no idea when I o'd.. IF I did!  Hang in there girl!  
Hi ladies! I'm here to support you all and receive some myself!  Wish I had enough time to read through everyone's posts.... but that's not going to happen! I have no idea when to test... I think I'm just going to test at CD30 which would mean 9 more days.  I have no idea if/when I ovulated since I'm still bfing my 10 month old and temping is next to impossible!  I have never successfully found my cervix (please tell me i'm not the only one!) and CM doesn't really ever...
Thank you jj, that's a good idea... I haven't thought of trying OPKs mostly because it's not THAT big of a deal if I don't get pregnant... I mean, I desire it so badly and my husband is ready... but i haven't thought of trying those.  It took us 3 months to conceive our baby.. but I don't think I o'd in the 2nd cycle we "tried".  When we're done having kids, (maybe #3?) I want to be a surrogate so I guess the sooner I can get pregnant this time, the better!   My...
Carmen, I don't know you but it sounds pretty sad to have to go through that and waiting to m/c....  I'm so sorry if you do lose this baby.  HUGS to you and your family.   Can anyone help me? I'm so confused!!! My son is 10 months, we're still nursing.  I've had 5 PPAFs... started to chart again this month but I'm really struggling with getting the correct temps because Grey wakes up sometimes in the middle of the night.  I only have 1 solid temp, 2 days ago 96.8,...
HI ladies! Sorry I don't have a lot of time to read through everything and play catch up, but I wanted to introduce myself!  My name is Julie, I'm 29 years old and as of this month, OFFICIALLY TTC #2! My son is 10 months and I'm still breastfeeding him.  I have had 4 ppafs.  Joy! :/  Anyway, gunna try and take my bbt daily but it's difficult with the little guy waking up at 1 am or so and then I have to be up for work at 3 am!!  don't know how accurate that will turn out...
New here... maybe it's time to put me on the list???? Waiting to be ready, that could mean a couple of things... my husband and I have decided to start trying in march, but I want to have a good grasp on my PPcycle(s) starting now.  YES! MY SON FINALLY STARTED SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT 3 nights ago! He's 8 1/2 months and just slept through the night for the first time ever last night... before that, 2 nights of just kinda waking up but not really... so 3 nights in a row...
I live in Summit county and it's FREAKING expensive!!!  To have a family here is like having 1 kid and 1 kid only!  (Although I want 4!) I live in Breckenridge and pay 1650 for a 3bd/2.5ba town home.... and that's a really good deal! Most other places are like 2200-2400 for a house.  I love Evergreen and would live there if I didn't have such a great paying job here in the county.  It's neat, you get paid more up here because of the cost of living... so really it all...
Can you give me a link to this thread?  Not TTC yet... :)