or Connect

Posts by Melanie Mayo

Only logged-in members can post responses and enter the giveaway, but you can become one in the blink of an eye! (We offer both easy Facebook Connect and new account registration, the choice is all yours.)   Once you have signed up, just post your recipe below!
This giveaway has ended. Thank you to everyone who entered--the recipes are all wonderful and we'll be publishing many in our recipes section. Thank you as well to Classic Hostess for donating such an amazing prize. They have many wonderful items so check out their site!   The randomly chosen winner is....MrsKoehn! You will be notified by email. Congrats!!!     Have a tasty and healthy recipe you'd like to share? Post it on this thread for a chance win a delightful...
The winners for this event have been chosen. They are listed here along with all of the participating blog posts. Come find out if you won and read the smart, funny and inspiring words of other moms. 
Ruby's Baby Brother from Barefoot Books--it's brand new!   Here's a shot from the book.     
Just bumping so everyone has a chance to share before the end of the day tomorrow. :) 
Thank you everyone for sharing your inspiring stories! I have enjoyed reading them as well as the many blog posts that have been created as part of this event. All entries through the end of the day on Aug 7th will be eligible, so if you haven't yet shared your breastfeeding story we hope you will! 
To celebrate International Breastfeeding Week (Aug 1-7) Mothering is holding a very special event to encourage moms to blog and talk about breastfeeding! Post your nursing story on this thread or on your own blog to take part and be entered to win!   To Participate:   1. Write about breastfeeding on your own blog and we'll share it on Mothering AND you'll be entered to win some great prizes. Get all of the details here. Don't have a blog? Post your nursing story,...
Thanks!
From NPR News:     Read more here.
I's like to out together a great list of Made in the USA and/or eco-friendly school supply options for easy reference for our mamas. If you know of great companies or products please post them here or leave a review in our Education section so I can include them. Please include links to the products if you can.   Thanks so much!!