or Connect

Posts by Rainy229

Not a lot of info on levels/testing, but I will say this much: YOU (well, we all...) are a CONSUMER of healthcare - if your doctor won't sell you what you want (a virtually harmless blood draw/test), GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!  If the store I usually go to won't order product xyz for me (at NO cost to them), why wouldn't I go to another place to get it?!       Best of luck!      --Rainy
Thanks, Bugglette... I was so irritated at the 3 inconclusive tests, I was afraid to POAS again... I did tonight, and BFN.  However, I (begrudgingly) put my chart into a spreadsheet (to email my doc to convince him I need a progesterone draw...), so if any chart-lovers want to comment, here's my weird chart (note: my initial period was shorter than usual, usually I bleed 8-10 days, but it was the correct "flow pattern," indicated by the shorter bars... EWCM would be the...
Update: cd 10 or 23dpo temps still above coverline, no ewcm, which is usually present b/t 10 and 14 dpo...arghhhhhh My suspicions: Corpus luteum cyst w/breakthru bleeding Weird anovulatory cycle Pregnant-- but why no bfp?? Or?????????? I've been thinking about having a progesterone level drawn to see if there's evidence for ideas 1 or 3... ANYONE have any thoughts? Anyone? --Rainy
So... I took TWO hpt's today with fmu... dollar store and one I spent too much money on... the $ store had no control line, but a f  a  i  n  t test line... no control, means invalid... :/  the spendy test (digital) said "ERROR."   ARGH!   Anyone have any thoughts?   --Rainy
Going a bit crazy here... I am not sure what to think at this point: - not a regular ovulator, but when I do, my LP is 12 days - when I ov, temps are around 98.2, pre O temps are 97.5 - At 10 dpo, temps start falling, i've NEVER had a bbt over coverline on cd1 - AF started on 13dpo, has been light and a bit more cm than norm... (edited to change cd13 to 13dpo... perhaps I shouldn't post so late at night...) - today is 18dpo/cd5 and temps are 98.4ish STILL - BFN...
This cycle has been one of the tougher ones... if we would have become pregnant, the baby would have been due on my MIL's 65th birthday (my MIL, who has one child, whom I am married to; my MIL who is the only of her siblings to not have grand children; my MIL who has been asking about her grandchildren since DH and I were married........................)  I have been praying for more peace on this journey... to just let things happen - God knows what I want - and if He...
Just heard a great story on the radio today:   A caller was explaining her situation, she married later in life, and her doctor "gave her" six months to get pregnant before "having her" "do" fertility treatments.  She got pregnant the first month, and miscarried a few weeks later.  After waiting for her cycle to return after her MC, she was in traffic one day, praying for a healthy pregnancy.  He responded then and there, saying "I already have."  She was confused,...
  Yeah... so apparently I ovulated on Friday or Saturday.     WHAT?!     Yeah, that's happened, what, two other times in 2.5 years?!   WHAT?!   AND we *actually* had some 'well timed' BDs.     WHAT!?               And          now             I (we)                wait.                   And convince myself that I'm totally pregnant and totally not pregnant in the same heartbeat.                  and                  wait.            ...
Hi All!   We've been TTC for about 2 1/2 yrs. now.  I have PCOS (on meds- western and Traditional Chinese), and knew that TTC would be a drawn-out process.  I try to remember that each breath, each day, each BFN, each tww is that much time that our Father has blessed me with.  We have decided that the meds I'm on are okay, but beyond the metformin for PCOS and the herbs/acupuncture to help correct the processes that have gone awry, we'll stay away from other...
Waiting for the BIG success... but Acupuncture has taken me from 2-3 cycles/year with bleeding that could last 3 months (and NO ovulation) to cycles that are 29-31 days and several O's! I've also gone from a BBT around 96.3 to 97.7 (pre-O average), then started synthroid, and now am off - (started symptoms of hyperthyroid after switching to a new herb formula), and BBT is staying up!     Taking your herbs and following the dietary guidelines are super-important!...