or Connect

Posts by jstpmm

She will probably get excited about anything you get her but I understand the want/need to make it very special.   My 4 and 2 year old DSDs are girlie-girls and big on learning to be independent so they love their   doll houses baby dolls and accessories like bottles, cribs, stroller, ect arts and craft projects that they need to cut and glue things together painting stuff they are crazy about that pillow pet commercial they love their dress up...
The phone company will only do it if ordered by the court, or at least that's what we found out, not sure if it's true. I guess depending on the phone and if you have blue tooth, you can sync it to the computer and print them. We weren't able to figure out how to do that but maybe you might be able to.   Have you tried forwarding the texts to email? Out phone company told us to do that. It didn't work because it didn't give the original sender, just our number but...
My DH is listed as father on DSDs birth certificate, signed an ROP, has been her sole provider her entire life. DH recently filed for custody of DSD. 2 years ago DSDs mom told DH that DSD wasn't his and set up paternity testing for the man she thinks is the father. He didn't want to take the test and said he wanted nothing to do with DSD. Now that they are going to court and she is realizing she is losing, she is bringing this claim up again to have his rights revoked to...
I haven't had to deal with this just yet but I can see it happening in the future. I have 2 DSDs and I am pregnant with my first child. My family loves my DSDs, they are the only grandchildren in the family right now. But this baby will be their first blood grandchild. Plus it'll be a baby and my family (aunts, uncles, ect) is crazy about babies since there haven't been any (me and my sibling are the only children in the family, no cousins, and we are adults now). Everyone...
I've listed my mom and mother in law as parent's on FB. And I've added my DSDs but I put in Step Daughter before their names.
If one party asks the court for an emergency custody hearing, does the other party get notice of it? Is the other party able to contest it?
DH is trying to find one to share school schedules, doctor visits, ect with DSDs Mom but ones we have found aren't really set up for step families. We know google and yahoo have a calendar but DSDs Mom currently won't tell us her email to set it up.
Just subing, 8 weeks pregnant!
I have the same problem with my older DSD. I feel like meal time is a constant battle. I always hated being forced to sit at the table when I was yonger until I finished my food but I feel like it's the only thing we can do. Yesterday she had a small bowl of cereal, a few bites of rice, a piece of cut up chicken or 2, and half a squared slice of pizza. My 2 year old DSD eats more than she does most days. She hasn't gained any weight from her 3-4 year checkup. Wasn't even...
Quote: Originally Posted by PoppyMama Control, miserliness... If he contacts you just tell him you got her new clothing and shoes that fit and the old stuff was donated. It's true and there's nothing anyone can do at this point. I would do this too. And have had to on occasion with DSDs mom.