or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by jstpmm

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-skype/ It's video calling. So you can see each other while you talk.
If you do get webcams, skype is a great way to go. It's free and easy to use. That's what my 2 DSDs use to comunicate with their mom.
They won't answer the door or their phone. I wanted to know how long do you have to try and if there was anything to do to move the case forward without having the parent served.
The court system is so messed up. Why does it seem like judges don't have any common sense. Hearing things like this make me so worried for my DH's upcoming court dates. I pray it works out for you!
I am trying to figure out what is a fair holiday schedule and what are considered holidays, major and minor. Thanks everyone!
We have the same problem as well and there is a big size difference in the 2 kids. So we have been doing what pinksprklybarefoot said, returning the kids in the clothes their mom sends them because she would keep what we would buy them.
It is tough. There are some days I have felt like if I had known how bad my dsds' mom would be I might not have stuck around to make a relationship with my husband. But then there are those wonderful days that make all her crap worth the hair pulling frustration.
'No One's The Bitch' A Ten-Step Plan for the Mother and Stepmother Relationship by Jennifer Newcomb Marine and Carol Marine I just started it but it's good.
We are going to be filing forms though the self help center, hopefully to avoid lawyers. I wanted to know if anyone has any advice on filling it out. Thanks.
Horrible situation. I can't believe the cops won't help you. A month is a long time to wait to see the kid. I would go to court and try to have the custody changed to your DH.
New Posts  All Forums: