or Connect

Posts by jstpmm

The pregnancy is a whole other story, kind of like a fool me once shame on me thing. But if it weren't for her we wouldn't have them. I would never do anything regarding the DSDs without his knowledge and permission, even though he has told me he has complete trust in me with our family. I am still trying to figure out this thin line of being a mom/step mom and the boundaries, especially since for now, legally I am a nothing to DSDs. I wanted it most of all for the proof...
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaG2 would you all agree that its time to start referring to tony as dad to both of the kids? We don't want to force him to do anything that he does not want to do, but we also want him to know that he does very much have a daddy. My younger DSD learned to call me mom from the older DSD who chose to do so on her own. If your son hasn't already called him dad before then he'll probably start doing it when you teach...
My oldest DSD was 3 years old when she started voicing her thoughts about her mom not being around anymore. She would say things like her mom didn't love her, didn't want to see her, was too busy for her. And because we didn't want to say anything negative about the mother to her all we could really say was that her mom loved her and she would see her soon. And we would tell DSD our love for her as well. Now at 4 years old, she has already gotten used to not seeing her...
I just joined and I already love this site. Everything people say is so helpful to me. And I have realized that as hopeless as my situation may seem to be at times, I know others are having a harder time. It gives me strength to keep going on. to all. I have wanted to background check my two DSD's mom for some time now. I want to be prepared when the time comes for court (currently there are no court orders, she visits once a month if she decides she wants to see...