or Connect

Posts by Sammerson0814

My CP has been high turned very in or very out so I could feel it is closed and not very hard, but bot very soft. MY CF has been just lotiony but i havent been recording it just checking it every now and then. I know this doesn't do my any good either, and i cant find anything on what CP and CF should be when pregnant. Im just very confused and this sin't the first time I have thought I was pregnant so I am frustrated and I just want to know. Im sure you understand.
It has not been 4 weeks since my last AF, just since the last time I tested. i have not had a period since April. I caome off of the Pill in April and have not had a period since. I dont know if/when I opvulated, and I honestly dont even know when to assume I could or should have. I am so confused at this point I am practically making myself sick over it. I do not temp either.
Ok Ladies, I know I should be smarter than this, but I have to ask. I do nto get a normal period. I have not had one since April when I came off of the pill, so I have been testing every 4 weeks just to be sure. I came home from vacation on July 10th and bought a pack of blue dye CVS brand tests. (I know, I shpuld know better.. blue dye). The test I took the next morning was negative. So yesterday morning I took the second test from that pack. It was less than 10...
OMG!!! Please see my post, this just happened to em and I am totally freaking out!!! I took the pink dye test afterward and it is also negative, but I do ntohave a normal cycle to go by to see how far along I would be. I'm assuming less than 5 weeks, since it has been 4 weeks since my last test!!!!
Ok Ladies, I know I should be smarter than this, but I have to ask. I do nto get a normal period. I have not had one since April when I came off of the pill, so I have been testing every 4 weeks just to be sure. I came home from vacation on July 10th and bought a pack of blue dye CVS brand tests. (I know, I shpuld know better.. blue dye). The test I took the next morning was negative. So yesterday morning I took the second test from that pack. It was less than 10...
Ya im never using it again. At this point I am just happy I am not actively TTC because this would drive me crazy. I just made an appointment for Aug 4th, but IUm scared about not wanting to take the progesterone. I dont know what my other options would be. And if i take it, and then the next month I still dont get my period... then what?
Quote: Originally Posted by MarineWife When I check my CP throughout the day it starts out lower and more firm and moves higher and gets softer as the day progresses. That's what was confusing me yesterday. When I checked my CP around noon it was what I would have called LFC but around 3 pm it was more like MMM and by 6 pm it was HSM. That's what I mean by becoming more fertile. It moves to a more fertile seeming position and feel as the day progresses,...
Hello Ladies. I am back. I haven't been around for a while. i was trying to destress my life hoping AF woudl come. Still nothing. I have been waiting since April when I came off of the pill to start a normal AF. the 30th of this month will be 110 days. Hopefully it will come soon. I started to break out a little this week, a little more moody then normal. Trying to hang in there and not go out of my mind. I have a doctors appointment next week as well. Have any of you...
Well I have been on vacation and out of the loop, but still no AF for me. Still waiting for it to kick in after stopping the pill in April. 93 days today and not one hint of it starting. When will the madness end???