or Connect

Posts by jodieanneanton

Thinking of you, too, MrsBerkley!  
chocolate chip had her baby!    "Baby born after under 5 hours of labor.  Hour and a half of pushing.  Last push, basically entire baby came out at once!  He was 8 lbs, 14 oz.  I ended up with a bid tear and just got done with surgery.  We are all healthy. :)"     Congratulations, Chocolatechip!!!!!!!! Sooo happy foryou. Can't wait to hear more!
Thinking of you chocolatechip!!!!!  Hope it's soon.   Also, Sunshinelove.... I am thinking of you and hope all is well.   Velveeta, I hope you are feling good.   Hugs all around!!!   -Jodie
Wonderful story, scruffy.  I cheated and scrolled through to see the pictures first and they alone left me in tears.  Then I read your story.  So beautiful!  You go, mama!!!  
congrats farmer and eternalw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
chocolatechips labor stalled out. Midwives came for a visit and noticed baby's hand on its face.  They think that could be what is slowing tthings down.  They listened to heart tones.  Baby's happy and healthy in there.  She's hoping the stretch and sweep will move things along.  
chocolatechip is in labor!!!!!!!!!! :)   She texted me overnight that contractions were 4-7 minutes apart.   Good Luck, Chocolatechip!!!
congrats, anaconda!
Good luck, bananachild!   Good Luck, eternalw!  
good luck keeptryst and sunshinelove!!!