or Connect

Posts by jodieanneanton

Congrats on you new baby boy, Micahmae!!!   Shawna, Get as much rest as you can!!!  Good luck to you!!!  
Just want to reach through the computer and give you a huge hug.    It's hard, but it'll get better.  Glad the lc helped...     What color are baby's poops?  Green poop means oversupply.  I have dealt with it with all of my kiddos... no fun.  :(  Is that what the LC thinks is the problem?
Congratulations, Clumsy!!!!! SOOOO Happy for you!!!
This was true for me with kiddo 1&2... but with #1 it turned into PPD and with #2, it lasted three weeks!  This time, it didn't happen at all!     So, it is good to be prepared for the fact that it does happen and is common but to: 1. realize when symptoms point to PPD when symptoms last longer than a few weeks (inability to bond with baby, feeling of despair, depressed mood, feeling empty inside, loss of pleasure in life, feelings of guilt or worthlessness without...
Delilahbeau- Maddax is beautiful! I am praying for your speedy recovery.    Babytoes, Congratulations!!!!
Buko...  She's gorgeous!!!
thinking of u, delilahbeau!!!
Hey y'all!   So sorry I haven't been posting here so much.  I have felt pretty busy!  I guess adding a new family member will do that to you!!!     SScruffy- Sorry about the man-cold.  My DH suffers from those and fully admits it!  When I was preggo, he even said that if it was him who was pregnant, he would so 'milk-it.'  My MIL always says "bigger they are, harder they fall."  I figure I can deal with the occasional man-cold, so I don't get too upset about them...
delilahbeau- GL! My thoughts and prayers for an easy labor are with you!
 That's what I said, babytoes.  BE CAREFUL!  The declarations you make may come back to bite ya!!! hahaha!