or Connect

Posts by jodieanneanton

The choice is up to you, of course... But be careful with the cohoshes.     Black cohosh can start contractions when used at high doses, but they affect smooth muscle tissue... meaning it also affects the heart and blood vessels. It can cause drop in blood pressure, nausea, dizziness, vomiting.  Both Blue and White cohosh are toxic and can cause neurological complications in baby. (Source)   Just because something is natural does not mean it is...
scruffy!  Sooo cute!  And TOTALLY gender neutral.  To me, blue can go for either sex, so I LOVE it!!!   Storygirlcindy- BEAUTIFUL!  :D  I love the mobile.   Our "baby room" is just our bedroom with a basket of diapers and wipes thrown in.  lol.  We'll prob co-sleep for around 2 years or however long until I get pregnant again... like we did with our last two. 
thinking of you, herbsgirl.
What has surprised you the most about this pregnancy?    What will you miss the most about it?  What will you be happy to be done with?   What is your dream birth?
Ask Away!!!
Thinking of you wll.  Prayers for your family.
Thinking of and praying for you, Harrison and your family, Ellie.  
 I totally love u spugh!!!
I will keep Melany, Anna and family in my prayers... Thank you for the update, chocolatechip.
“Oh, we have plenty of time! Neither of my girls came before her due date and I am sure this one will be no different.  Actually, I am amazed at how great I feel. God’s design is really perfect.  40 weeks is just the right length for pregnancy. By this time last time, I was ready to give the baby an eviction notice!  Barring any great unforeseen surprise, I’d say we have at least 3 weeks until we meet this little one.”   I hung up from the phone call with the midwife...