or Connect

Posts by littlebearbear

I would like to see information on balancing pregnancy/little ones with homeschooling the older children.  Thank you!
I really wish that I had some advice to give you, but just wanted to let you know that I'm right there with you.  33 months and 2 months.  I've actually started just waking up for the day at 4a because that is when both kids start to really get worked up, and I feel less grumpy when I just stop trying to sleep. Definitely not the best solution, since I'm exhausted, but at least I get a few early morning quiet moments alone.   I've tried the early nap, late nap, no...
Hello everyone, just a quick questions about tandem nursing.  My 2.5yo DD and 12 day old DS are nursing what feels like 24/7.  I feel like I haven't gotten off of the couch/out of bed since he came home.  I am doing fine with it, the hardest part is keeping up with how HUNGRY I am!     My question is, how do you know that baby is getting enough?  He was 7lb 12oz at birth, 7lb 4oz when we left the hospital 24 hours later, and then up to 7lb 6oz 72 hrs after birth at...
Hi Everyone,   I've been lurking for quite some time now, and I have found this forum to be INCREDIBLY helpful.  I've really made huge changes in the past year to simplify, declutter, and organize.  I finally feel like our house is clean, and I don't have a panic attack at the idea of someone coming over.   That being said, when we moved into this home about 1.5 years ago, we a few bags of 'clothes that don't fit anymore' into a spare bedroom.  These clothes were...
Also, I've tried swaddling, but she is a ninja and tries to fight her way out of it. I may revisit it tonight, just to try...
I nurse lo to sleep at 8, and she falls asleep so easily! Granted I have to stay in bed with her, we have come so far with terrible reflux and little to no sleep before - I'll take it! The problem is that when she is working through her sleep cycles, she transforms into a thrashing grunting wiggle monster. This happens on and off all night! She never really wakes up, it just seems like she is really uncomfortable. We sleep propped on an incline for her reflux, and...