or Connect

Posts by LaydieBugs

Yes, probably should, to follow the plan well.  As long as he doesn't have low sperm count there's no reason not to.
If you aren't pregnant, I'd strongly suggest you start tracking your basal body temperature, to more accurately pinpoint ovulation.  It'll happen a day or a few days after the EWCM, and the OPKs can be quite off too.  BBT only tells you that you already did ovulate (unless you dip on O day, as some do), but it still helps you understand the sequence your body prefers.
This tincture.   http://www.silversageherbs.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_67&products_id=252&zenid=460d0bd9f85f53308bb0c6996dd0ea7c   And, ask her about one for once you are pregnant.  You have to stop the one above as soon as you suspect you are pregnant, but she has false unicorn root (hard to find miscarriage prevention herb) and could blend you something to take once you are pregnant. 
I have often worried a lot about little things affecting temp changes, and that my chart would never come out right.   But even though I'm up all during the night with a little one, and don't take my temp right on waking, and lots of other no-nos, I end up with charts that show a clear ovulation day.  I'm not completely sure they're accurate enough, I'm just saying I break tons of rules and get good charts, so I wouldn't worry about your one chilly morning.   And...
I'm nursing a 27 month old, about 3 times a day, and we will be TTC in 5 weeks.  We've been charting for awhile.  My son is night weaned, and doesn't nurse until 5:30AM, but we often don't catch my temp till later, and he's frequently been up such that I don't temp after 3 hours sleep.    We want very, very, very much to conceive in October.  We get that it's not guaranteed but want to up our odds.  Looking at my chart, do you think we're doing well enough to catch...
Timing and quantity matter a lot.  I get mine (as a tincture, because I don't find time to make tea) from my former midwife www.highlandmidwife.com; she would probably suggest dosing and timing if you want a tincture.
I haven't read all the suggestions, but I would see a doctor.  Are you in a state where naturopaths are licensed?    There are many varying opinions out there, about how you should test and whom should do the testing.  I don't think there's much variance in the opinion that your child is having significant enough reactions to not keep up with trial and error on your own at home.    I've been watching for food sensitivities in my son since he was born, because his...
You might ask a naturopath just to see what they say.  They're aware of the so-called false positives the blood tests can bring up (and why "false positive" isn't exactly correct).    It could be that you've had very low grade food sensitivities for awhile, to one or more things, and you just hit a critical tipping point.  My son just had his first semi-serious episode while having graham crackers and soy milk.  Before and since, he'd never had an issue with either...
We're going through a similar process with my 26 month old.    Be careful about the warning that if you haven't seen a reaction, he's not allergic.  While this is true, it doesn't mean that food is 100% safe.  Your doctor might have explained the difference between food allergies and food sensitivities.   Have you seen a naturopath?  Ours is combining tests with what we have observed, and for the next 3 months he and I both (because I'm breastfeeding) are having...
To answer some other questions ... we live in a very rural area, and we don't know anyone here.  We're from the Oregon/Washington area but got moved to Iowa on short notice in October.  My son's dad works in the wind industry and follows the new construction.  He is home when we are awake about 2 hours per day, often 7 days a week -- this is not something we can change.    His Dad and I aren't "together", and his fiancee recently moved in too (she came from the...