or Connect

Posts by MunchiesMom

I had agreed with my midwife that if I don't go into labor by 41.6 I would start natural induction methods so she doesn't have to turn my care over to the OBs. It surprised me when she said this today... "I think we talked about your 41 week options, correct? You were going to do an ultrasound and NST and wait until 42 weeks for spontaneous labor, correct? At some point we need to get that scheduled for 41.0 weeks."  Are NST and ultrasounds common at 40.0? I can't help...
DS is four and I've found myself at a crossroads regarding his education. I suddenly have to make some big decisions and I could use support to figure this out. I've struggled with which educational track I think is best for DS - an awsome public Montessori school, homeschool, dual enrollment or traditional public school. I thought the Montessori school was off the table because of their long, LONG waiting list so I've fully researched HS, have a lose curriculim coupled...
DS is four and I've found myself at a crossroads regarding his education. I suddenly have to make some big decisions and I could use support to figure this out. I've struggled with which educational track I think is best for DS - an awsome public Montessori school, homeschool, dual enrollment or traditional public school. I thought the Montessori school was off the table because of their long, LONG waiting list so I've fully researched HS, have a lose curriculim coupled...
Thanks for the feedback. Do you think five days a week is a big jump?
I could have written this myself, however DS is four. I love every minute I have with him and don't want to miss out. I want to be the one to help him with an ouchie, wipe after the bathroom, etc... These early years are so important - I don't ever want to have regrets. In our situation, however,.he can't get into this good Montessori school later. He either needs to start in the fall or never. Ug what to do. Bumping to hear more. And does it have to be a five day...
I could have written this myself, however DS is four. I love every minute I have with him and don't want to miss out. I want to be the one to help him with an ouchie, wipe after the bathroom, etc... These early years are so important - I don't ever want to have regrets. In our situation, however,.he can't get into this good Montessori school later. He either needs to start in the fall or never. Ug what to do. Bumping to hear more.
DS is four and I've found myself at a crossroads regarding his education. I suddenly have to make some big decisions and I could use support to figure this out. I've struggled with which educational track I think is best for DS - an awsome public Montessori school, homeschool or both (dual enrollment). I thought the Montessori school was off the table because of their long, LONG waiting list so I've fully researched HS, have a lose curriculim coupled with tons of hands on...
That's a good idea...leave town during early labor and get a hotel until it's time to go to the hospital. And bring a big bag of games, books and movies for DS. I hope we don't come prematurely though or if I have predominal labor because DH just took a new job and will have zero paid vacation. :0 Ahh the logistics ate so stressful!
Bumping this older post... I' stil worrying about this and wjould love more positive xperiences. Since the hosital is 2 hrs away, how do I show up for the final stage of labor? awith DS?
Bradley, hypnobabies, other? Just curious?