or Connect

Posts by sinsaratea

Thanks for the kind words... I started on Wednesday. bad three days. took a nap on friday and felt great afterwards and all day saturday. then today, the headache returns. and i DO believe that my body is doing a kind of withdrawal thing, but it could also be that i had to go off allergy meds before a blood test i will take tuesday. so hopefully i can take those again and knock some of these out!! however, i have seen some weight loss so that is encouraging.
Hi, can I join?  I went to a local weight loss clinic for a free consult and suddenly found myself on the hcg. I'm doing injections plus phentermine [which I have been on before]. They didn't have me do the loading days. This is only the second full day but its been quite a ride. on the good side, my pants already feel looser. on the negative---is this my body detoxing? i have had a low grade annoying headache for the past two days and general malaise. ivev been drinking...
Well here in the South we don't have the resources to battle what would be nothing to other, more wintry areas. So when we knew there was going to be 5-6" in Atlanta and more northward towards the mountains, many of us stocked up. We do this everytime and get laughed at but... this time we laughed last. Tomorrow will be day 4 of no school. we've had interstates shut down at various times. stuff slightly melted today but night temps are in the teens. we won't break...
I hear you mama. Even before I was a single mama I was torn between buying all organic and local which gave me one kind of good feeling...and the abundant savings and deals I could get from buying conventional which brought about my thrifty feel good. So for the most part now, I am conventional. Occaisionally I get this urge to detox and go mega-veggie and the Harry's Farmers Market [owned by Whole Foods] is where I go as a nutritional treat when I am feeling flush with...
Totally want to join! I, too, am a single mom and I work about an hour away [not my choice, school system reassigned me] so I always resort to eating out. Money and calorie waster.   I love my crock pot and my turkey chili is my old standby. But I love it so I'm going to make some more. I also make bread from my machine. I need to send some lunches with my kindergartner a few days this month too!   Looking forward to learning some good ideas from you all.
Thanks for the response!   It's just so hard. I wish he would even just CALL her. But literally nothing for Christmas, call or otherwise. And he is so irrational, he will somehow blame me in the future if she gets wise to who he really is. This is the kind of guy who, when he was fairly communicative, would ignore calls for awhile, but when he needed me and I didn't pick up immediately would start accusing me of not picking up on purpose.   Whatever, I'm just...
Yes! These things seem to go hand in hand. Peter Walsh, the organizer guy, has a book that talks about this relationship. Don't know if you have seen it. look him up on amazon and see if you can find it if you haven't!   Good luck!
As much of a donkey-hat as STBX has been... I would have never predicted this.   Haven't been on here in forever so in summary: Four years ago at this time, he announced he had cheated and he left. Came back a few months later saying he wanted this [marriage/family] and not that. Several months and some erratic behavior later, he went to work one night and never returned. Long story short all his mental issues, drug/alcohol abuse, and infidelities.... you get the...
yes i would say that a car definitely counts! and the thought of laying all the cash down and rolling in it is fairly satisfying. though, unless they brought bigger bills [ i would hope so] it would be a hassle to go through and check all those bills!
I am looking at selling a LARGE toolbox. Its the giant kind with a workstation and wheels and junk like you see at an automotive place. The original price was somewhere above 10 grand and I could probably get at least 4K for it. I'm thinking of listing it on Craigslist but I have some reservations. So for those who have sold something very expensive like that... Obv. I want to make sure that any payment I get is legit. What did you do? Cash only? I'm not above getting...