or Connect

Posts by vewainwright

Vanessa From: VA I have 2 boys, 6 (he will be in (early) Feb, 2014) and 3 (also in (mid) Feb 2014) EDD: June 21, pregnant with twins :) Hobbies: I love taking pictures, I want to learn to sew well, but play with it a bit now. I love to read. I also love being outdoors (not so much during the cold winter months, though). I don't have time for many of my 'hobbies' lately. ;)
I started to research cloth diapers toward the end of diapering my oldest. That is the huge change we have made with our second. And I LOVE it! :)  
I have shared via Facebook. :0)
There are a number of reasons we have chosen to homeschool our children (starting next year!). One is that I believe I can give them a better opportunity to do things at their own pace,
And, I am a fan of both on facebook. :)
Awesome giveaway!! :)
I'm not sure if this is the right way to link this, and hope it still counts me. :) https://www.facebook.com/babybunz/posts/212515608793240
I have completed the first 2 steps! And can't wait to win! ;)
I love a lot of these ideas. I was thrilled to find this thread as I have almost the exact same problem with my son, 2y8m. The only difference for my family is that my husband loves tv almost as much as my son :P. I like the idea for tv after kids go to bed, but by then, I am soooo tired (he still wakes up to 3 times a night, so my sleep suffers, and I am one tired mama). But I think I may try to enlist some of these ideas for my son, and attempt to smooth things over with...
Just a basic question. Can I spread them if my son has it? Or does someone have to come into direct contact with him?