or Connect

Posts by tibeca

I am a landlord, homeowner and previously a house flipper. Home ownership can be expensive. Without knowing the market you are in, your financial situation and your long term goals, the answer isn't so simple as buy or rent.   I never hesitate to buy the right house (which is why I've owned over 15 homes in the last 10 years). Some I lived in. Some I sold, some I rented out. All were purchased very carefully after calculating expenses to repair, purchase cost,...
I am 5'0" with H breasts. I successfully babywear. :)   I love my sleeping baby productions ring slings. I have both a linen (For hot weather) and a modal (for cooler weather). Her prices are great and her materials are beautiful. I also own 3 mei tais I made, a stretchy wrap I also made. I like the linen ring sling for most summer things. BUT, if we'll be out for a while (like a zoo trip), then I use my cotton stretchy wrap.   I prefer my mei tais for larger...
As a La Leche League Leader, I can tell you that the #1 complaint at any meeting is sleep! Babies aren't meant to sleep long stretches without milk. That said, some babies do and some babies don't. I think that many moms don't talk about it because they are tired (pun, LOL) of hearing all of the worthless advice. Your baby will sleep through the night when they are ready, and breastfeeding has NOTHING to do with it.   My 3 year old still wakes up 1-2 times each...
SOLD
  I am destashing to order more items in styles I like; who doesn't love buying new stuff! :D I will list exactly what I know I still have (as I know there is more in the wash).   I have 1 Bum Genius All In One, Size Small, Baby blue. These diaper is near new. I will take $5 for it.   All Bum Genius Pockets come with both microfiber inserts, the infant and snap down insert.   4 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in baby blue. These diapers have brand new aplix...
  I am destashing to order more items in styles I like; who doesn't love buying new stuff! :D I will list exactly what I know I still have (as I know there is more in the wash).   I have 1 Bum Genius All In One, Size Small, Baby blue. These diaper is near new. I will take $5 for it.   All Bum Genius Pockets come with both microfiber inserts, the infant and snap down insert.   4 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in baby blue. These diapers have brand new aplix...
I take anywhere between 2000 (summer) and 4000 (winter) iu's of Vitamin D. New studies are finding that it is not possible to overdose on vitamin D. However, it is greatly dependent on source. You cannot overdose on natural food sources (as I've heard), but I prefer to dose myself with Vitamin D and let my babies manage from that.