or Connect

Posts by Greenlea

Everyone's having babies now! Congrats to all the new mamas. I hope I'm soon! Waiting for my full moon baby...
Congrats, he's beautiful!
Horrible pubic bone pain and my hips are killing me! I feel like an old woman when I walk. I feel bad because the pain is stopping me from doing stuff with the kids. No signs of labor either.
I've done sex, pressure points, acupuncture, pineapple, walking, and nipple stimulation with no luck so far. I feel I'm doing OK so far as I haven't hit my due date yet. I will probably start to get super antsy once that happens though.
Cramping last night and some painful ctx this morning...but of course everything stopped once again. Most of the time I don't feel birthy at all. Been pretty tired lately though. Thank goodness my DH can go longer with less sleep than me. I'm thinking baby won't make an appearance until at least Weds if not this weekend.
Quite a bit of cramping and lower back ache right now. Hoping it's the start of something. Did a bit of mall walking this afternoon and then crashed for like 2 hrs. Did a bit of cleaning today too. I purposely tried to tire myself out today hoping it would start something, so we'll see.
Congrats Bambi! If I had to have a c-section I would not want to see anything either, but I know my DH would probably want to see the whole thing.
Congrats Bambi! If I had to have a c-section I would not want to see anything either, but I know my DH would probably want to see the whole thing.
Welcome and congrats!
^^gorgeous!