or Connect

Posts by 2SETSofTWINS

Thanks again
Thanks!! I've checked Craigslist but it's been a week or so. I'm off to check again! I know there are a WHOLE LOT MORE opinions out there. I want to be near public transportation and want good high schools and elementary school and all within about 15 miles from Dulles Airport. Do I want too much???
Hi all! I am looking for opinions. We are moving to NOVA August 1 and need to know areas to seek out and areas to avoid. I have two sets of twins. 14 year olds will be in High School and 5 year olds will be in kindergarten. I'm leaning in the areas of Fairfax City, Oakton, Centreville, Chantilly, Reston Herndon. My 14 year old son is visualy impaired and we are wanting to be urban and close to public transportation. We are also looking to rent fwiw. Thanks much!!!
Hi all! I am looking for opinions. We are moving to NOVA August 1 and need to know areas to seek out and areas to avoid. I have two sets of twins. 14 year olds will be in High School and 5 year olds will be in kindergarten. I'm leaning in the areas of Fairfax City, Oakton, Centreville, Chantilly, Reston Herndon. My 14 year old son is visualy impaired and we are wanting to be urban and close to public transportation. We are also looking to rent fwiw. Looking forward...
Hi I am in Phoenix, AZ right now but moving to NOVA August 1! House hunting trip in July. Would love to get together when we get there. I have 4 kids 14bb and 5bg twins. P.S. any reviews of areas is greatly appreciated. We are leaning toward Fairfax City.
It is very possible!! I just had my second set of twins on July 18. They were born at 38.4 weeks totally natural weighing 5.10 each. The doctor broke my water at 7-8 cm and I agreed to a hep loc. Other than that no interventions. I found a really great dr. finally when I was 5 months. I read Elizabeth Nobles "Having Twins" book and it was great. My first set were also born totally natural. They are 9. Kandace
WOW!!! 15 years!! My dr. said as long as the first baby is vertex he will deliver vaginally and won't matter in which position the second baby is in. I just want to know what my options are if the first baby is not vertex. My first pregnancy was great, both babies were vertex and vaginal and birthed drugfree. I KNOW this biirth will go as great as the first!! Kandace
Hi, I am new here and I am 29 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my second set of twins (no fertility help). My first set are fraternal boys and will be 9 in July. I had them in the hospital with very little interventions. I hope this labor and delivery go as well as the first. My boys were born at 36 weeks weighing 4lb7oz and 4lbs8oz naturally and vaginally. They never left my side and went home with me 12 hours after the birth. It was an amazing experience. We found...