or Connect

Posts by Carsonsmama

I have been noticing some different cravings this time around...with my first two pregnances...both boys....I wanted JUNK FOOD!! ice cream, Coke, and salt and vinegar chips ALL THE TIME!! This time I am certain it is a girl...and I have gained only 5lbs at 8 months...almost certainly because I crave fruit...specifically raspberries...and LOTS of sushi!! And though I usually enjoy pop it holds no appeal to me just like all that junk I was eating in the first two...
What do you guys think of the name Cohen?
OKay so I am doing it! I said it with my first two babies and never did it but this time I AM doing the babywearing!! I did try it with the other two...babyBjorn...turned me right off trying anything else because of the strain on my neck and shoulders. By the time I finished carrying them in it I was sick with a migraine! I should mention I usually have bigger babes...around the 9lb mark. I did the research last time and got so confused that I bought nothing...I have...
I agree with the post earlier that they can never decide who their favorite character is because the people keep changing....However....there seems to be one steady on there that doesn't seem to be get enough attention...Miranda Bailey...I have been loving her a long time now...I just love the way she tells it how it is, she is mean and tough...but always has a heart of gold...LOVE HER! As for Izzy and her new found wealth....I think she is going to do something to...
I haven't had to deal with this..... However I heard advice one time that sounded logical to me. This person (can't even remember who anymore!) told me that they were fighting hard to get rid of their child's pacifier but the child was insistent that they needed. In this case they tied the soother to the crib so if the child felt he needed it for comfort he could run in and have a few sucks of it but it was the only place he was allowed to have it. It was there for when...
I like to think we are all mature adults and that MDC would be a beautiful place.... however that isn't reality now is it....
I don't think it is ever anyone's right to mind someone elses weight... My MIL is always telling my DH that he is gaining weight...always trying to find a way to make mention of it. Drives me nuts....just lately she told him he was gaining weight in his SHOULDERS!!!:
So I finally get a chance to post....typing one handed of course!! After a totally natural labour IN hospital and a very scary birth(shoulder dyslexia) we finally got to meet our new son at 4:40am on November 8th.....he was 9lbs 9oz and 21" long. My water broke...or shall we say exploded at 4pm with NO contractions starting till 11:30pm.....contractions were hard and fast after 2:30pm and he was born at 4:30pm. I will post the whole story some timewhen I can use...
Was it me? I was due October 27th...he was born the 8th of November. Unless of course you mean the last October baby BORN in October.
We're still waiting too. Due the 27th...no signs yet except lots of braxton hicks. Off to read about red rasberry leaf tea!