or Connect

Posts by VK1987

I love the Sappington Farmer's Market. Not everything is organic, but there is a good selection that is. Almost everything is local I believe, there is a wide variety, and it's cheap! It is actually a full grocery store as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by meemee WOAH?!!!! really?!!!! what about nudist camps? what about places like Burning Man? what about nudist vacations that are the rage now? if dd and i went on a nude vacation where we walked nude on the beach like everyone else - that could get a call from CPS?!!!! It's about how it sounds to people outside your home. You do need to be careful what you post on the internet, you never know how a stranger...
are you talking about the red bumps? I get them sometimes behind my ears and they hurt so bad! I think they are cysts/pimples, astringent usually works
Same thing is happening on the caulk in our tub, my regular bathroom cleaner doesn't work on it...very curious to know how to get rid of it!
So i made my own sugar yesterday, followed the recipe from most of the videos on youtube; 2 cups sugar, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup water. I cooked it til it was an amber brown color, let it cool, then put it in a tupperware container in the fridge over night. Today I took it out and set it on the counter for maybe an hour before i tried doing anything with it. I tried kneading it like the videos said, but it was way too runny and sticky. It just coated my hands and I...
Did you all see the picture of the pathetic piece of S*** who did this? She/it looks like a f***ing train wreck. What a waste of life. I hope when it goes to prison it gets thrown to the ground by some giant woman because it was "being annoying" Ever notice how they always show 10x more pictures of the murderers than the do they victims? Why would we want to see that stupid face.... I'm too angry to sob.
Not rude at all, especially if you're offering to pay for it...I wouldn't mind at all doing that for my neighbor. But, we all know how some neighbors can be... The fence in your yard, is an all around fence or is it just between the two yards? Is there a way to put up a gate in your yard?
Forest park has awesome stuff to do. The zoo is the best free zoo in the country or something like that. Like a pp said, it gets pretty darn hot so early morning or late afternoon is a good idea, it's also a lot less crowed. If you go between 3:30-5 you might see the bears get fed, which is super cute. The Science Center is really fun too (and also free) I don't know what is playing at the Muny in August, but it's a really nice outdoor theater. There are some free...
I am SO sorry to hear this! It really makes you wonder how some people can be so evil... I'm sorry I don't some advice to give, but I had to reply. You and your husband should just remember that you aren't hurting her, that everything being said is NOT true, and that if he ever winds up in court (God forbid) there will be no evidence against either of you. It doesn't sound like his ex is the type of person who can be talked with, but hopefully he finds some way to find...
Quote: Originally Posted by paintedfire Your MIL is wrong. Period. Tell her this. Have your DH tell her this. Until she gets it, keep telling her this. Your kid. Not hers. Your MIL sounds pretty dense about this so it'll probably takes some time, but it's worth it. She needs to be put in her place, so to speak. Your husband is her child. The baby you gave birth to is not. Exactly. If she is a young grandma who doesn't want to feel old, too bad!...