or Connect

Posts by kythryne

Awesome, come on by! I'll PM you the link to our FB page, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here. Newmarket is a bit of a hike for me right now, but I appreciate the offer and maybe once my baby gets over his current HATE THE CARSEAT SO MUCH phase we can drive over.   J, congratulations on your new baby! Look forward to meeting you at some point soon. :)
I don't know what their policy on VBACs is, but I had a great almost-natural birth at Cheshire Medical Center in Keene. I was risked out of the birth center at 39 weeks due to pre-e, and my midwife sent me there even though it was over an hour away because she felt I'd have the best possible hospital birth there. I have nothing but good things to say about their nurses, CNMs, and doctors. My birth was very low-intervention and they didn't push drugs at all. I ended up...
I'm thinking on the hill right behind the playground. There's a picnic table up there, it's close enough that mamas with older kids can keep an eye on the playground, and there's a bit of shade. Looking forward to it!
Miles hates tummy time unless there's boob involved. I can get him to tolerate it if I lie down on my back and plunk him on top of me so he can nurse. Our doctor says wearing him upright in a wrap counts too, and he gets tons of that so I'm not fussed about it.      
Good question! I'll walk down there in the next few days and scope out a spot. I'm thinking near the playground, since we'll probably have mamas with older kids as well as babes.              
  Hi all,   I'm trying to organize an informal babywearing group for Concord NH and surrounding towns. It's just in the very beginning stages now, but if you'd be interested in participating please let me know! To kick things off, I'm planning a picnic at White Park in Concord on Sunday, May 22nd from noon to 3.    I look forward to meeting other babywearing parents and sharing information and techniques!
Have you looked at consignment stores? The one I shop at had several OTSBHs the last time I was in...  
My 11 wwek old son is fascinated by ceilings. We think he may be the only person in the world who actually appreciates popcorn ceilings! And when he's lying in bed in the morning, he chatters and flirts with the ceiling and then gets mad after a few minutes and starts yelling at it. We think he's mad because it won't come down and play with him.   He also gets a huge kick out of being naked. I've tried explaining that nudism isn't a practical lifestyle in New...
I was on Reglan first, then switched to Domperidone. Reglan did work better in terms of milk production, but it made me so horribly depressed that I couldn't stay on it. I'm doing okay on Domperidone, but just barely, and I can't get ahead at all. My doctor asked if I wanted to switch back, but my baby is doing okay so I'm sticking it out even though it means I'm nursing pretty much non-stop around the clock.   It's probably worth noting that I have seasonal...
http://www.cwgenna.com/quickhelp.html shows a bunch of different tongue ties, including submucosal - it's a posterior tie where the frenulum is behind the floor of the mouth. Catherine said it looks like his tongue mobility is impaired and advised having it snipped, but I'm really reluctant to put him under general anesthesia unless he starts having problems with weight gain - I'd rather go to exclusive pumping, honestly, if it comes to that.  I'm just mad because this...