or Connect

Posts by daricsmami

I had the same problem when my little one first started day care. He was under-vaccinated. Luckily, he's only vaccinated by the health department and not his NP, so she just sent the religious exemption form. He is getting his final shot tomorrow right before his 3rd birthday, so I won't have to worry about this any more. It's been stressful.   Also, my DCP also had access to the immunization registry. They never said anything and I'm not sure they regularly check on...
Leftover baked chicken, rice, broccoli and cauliflower
January 1: and  $14 on gas; I decided to use up the change in my house to buy gas for the next two days  $92.05 on groceries and personal items (lotion, diapers). I let my oldest throw me off track and I bought two items that weren't on the list. Not a big deal, but I really wanted to stay at around $85.  January 2:  I only brought lunch to work even though I worked a 12 hour day.  I'm getting off of work now; I'm going to zoom home as fast as I (legally) can...
January 1:  and  $14 on gas; I decided to use up the change in my house to buy gas for the next two days  $92.05 on groceries and personal items (lotion, diapers). I let my oldest throw me off track and I bought two items that weren't on the list. Not a big deal, but I really wanted to stay at around $85.  January 2:  I only brought lunch to work even though I worked a 12 hour day.  I'm getting off of work now; I'm going to zoom home as fast as I (legally) can so I...
That was my first thought as well. Maybe only keep the car if you have appointments, but let him take the car otherwise.
January 1:  and  $14 on gas; I decided to use up the change in my house to buy gas for the next two days  $92.05 on groceries and personal items (lotion, diapers). I let my oldest throw me off track and I bought two items that weren't on the list. Not a big deal, but I really wanted to stay at around $85.  January 2:  I only brought lunch to work even though I worked a 12 hour day.  I'm getting off of work now; I'm going to zoom home as fast as I (legally) can so I...
Thanks CrunchyVTMom!

January 2: I only brought lunch to work even though I worked a 12 hour day.  I'm getting off of work now; I'm going to zoom home as fast as I (legally) can so I won't be tempted to make a food detour...
  December 31:  January 1:  and  $14 on gas; I decided to use up the change in my house to buy gas for the next two days  $92.05 on groceries and personal items (lotion, diapers). I let my oldest throw me off track and I bought two items that weren't on the list. Not a big deal, but I really wanted to stay at around $85.