or Connect

Posts by Rainey Daye

We are close to having our second child (the last bio one, though we may adopt in the future) and I did not cloth diaper our first, but plan on cloth diapering this one. We had some ladies from my church throw me a baby shower and I got almost 100 disposable newborn diapers in my diaper cake!! Eesh!!    Anyway, this is what we plan on doing. I got a dozen newborn Alva pocket diapers slightly used for only $30 from a lady on Craigslist and will have the use of about a...
We are not minimalist yet, but are working our way towards being minimalist. This is the furniture that we have in our 1,600 sq.ft. house.   Entryway: *A wooden bench (this matches our kitchen table and makes for extra seating when needed)   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Kitchen/Dining: *Table and three chairs (the table is beside a built in window seat, so we get extra seating when needed and we do have an extension for the table...
Then there is me...the ultimate procrastinator!! I had mine all ready to send out yesterday to bmcneal and then completely forgot till it was too late to send then even today!!   Does everyone just want me to send them straight to each person? I would need addresses though. So very sorry!! I am such a ditz!!
Hey, I know this is silly, but I entered the pregnancy photo contest on MDC. The submission part is closed now and now people are voting for their faves. Could ya'll maybe go and vote for my hooping pic? It has six votes right now vs one vote on my other pic, plus it is kind of different, so maybe that will be a plus. Here is the link and my hooping pic is post #52. To vote you just click on the thumbs up symbol in the bottom right corner of the post. Thanks!!...
Okay, I am stumped. I know that someone on here mentioned on one of the threads about an online household inventory kind of thing....but I can't find it now. Help, please?   I know I am nowhere near as minimalist as I want to be....but with a second munchkin on the way I am going through the house organizing and paring things down and I would love to track what exactly we are still hanging on to at this point so that I can see how much further we have to go...and...
Subbing to follow along...though I haven't been posting in awhile!! I am actually the one who started the last Trying to Adopt chat thread last year, and then we were surprised with my current pregnancy (32 weeks now)...after we had already decided to not pursue any more bio kids. I had complications with Bug's birth that had me back in the hospital with an eclamptic seizure when he was six days old...then we had three losses in ten months time in 2011...then I had a...
Well, at sixteen weeks I could still pretty much hoop any which way, but it was starting to get uncomfortable to hoop right at my belly. At twenty-eight weeks I wasn't really doing a whole lot of hooping, but what I did for the photo shoot was all hip and knee hooping and off-body tricks...definitely nothing around my middle. At full-term I will be doing good I think to keep it up on my hips long enough to get some good shots without being totally out of breath...but we...
At sixteen and twenty-eight weeks. I am 31 weeks now. We have this crazy idea to get a pic of me in the same clothes with the hoop at 40 weeks (or as close to birth as possible) as well!!