or Connect

Posts by Rainey Daye

I like Parker and think it would be a cute name for a girl...but if this little bean I'm carrying makes it and turns out to be a boy, then I will have a Parker as well...only a boy!! Our boy name we have picked out is Nikolas Parker, but he'd go by Parker (since we don't care for the nickname of Nick).    Of course, like you say, with a last name of Taylor...it COULD be confusing to some...but then again who cares? If you like it and don't think the kiddo will hate...
One more...sorry, can't help myself...this is kinda fun!!  
    Couple more cute pics....
I forgot to post the other day that we are going to go with the nurse-midwives at the hospital after all. I called and talked to the receptionist and explained that there had been a misunderstanding and so I am set up to have a "meet and greet" appointment next Tuesday afternoon. A friend is going to watch Bug again and DH is meeting me there this time, so it's all good. If we like what we see we can then set up our first REAL appointment right then and there. So...
I'm not super symptom-y yet either...a bit of nausea here and there (one day I felt nauseated most of the day, but usually it comes and goes). I kind of threw up a little the other night, but I think part of that was eating soup and then drinking some orange juice after not eating much earlier in the day besides saltines!! Boobs feel sore only sometimes. I start second guessing if this bean is going to make it because of backaches and tiny bits of brown spotting after...
I think my little Bug must think in his little mind that mama's current baby is the same one as the last one (I miscarried in August). Weird thing though is that I think I'd mentioned mama having a baby only once or MAYBE twice to him the last time around...and yet when I asked him a couple weeks ago if he wanted mama to have another baby he ran right over and started patting my tummy...and it had been at least TWO MONTHS since anything about a baby had been said to...
I've had spotting 3-4 times with this little bean and let me tell you...after two losses already this year it definitely made me nervous. I am on a pregnancy after loss thread here on MDC and one of the other ladies asked me the last time if we'd DTD lately and sure enough, every time I've had spotting has been within a day or two of DTD.    My mom (who may or may not know what she's talking about) also told me that a lady needs to be extra cautious around the time...
You could always post this pic as your profile pic and see how long it took for people to figure out!!     That said, I am waiting till I'm at least 12-14 weeks pregnant before announcing (because I've had two miscarriages this year)...so it'll be either the week after Thanksgiving or a couple weeks before Christmas. I have a "I'm the Big Brother" tee for Bug and am going to ask my neighbor who is an amateur photographer to take a few family pics of us in a few...
ANNND right after I posted that I've just had VERY light brown spotting, but it's not too worrisome...I go to the bathroom about 20 minutes ago and there's a tiny bit of color on the paper and a long decent bit of brown stringy stuff in the toilet. I'm going to go lay down for the rest of the day and try not to dwell on it...but it's gonna be hard!!
That's me...I'm okay...still haven't gotten in to see anyone yet and I'm kind of nervous about the next couple weeks. I was seven weeks and five days when I started losing Paisley and nine weeks four days when the miscarriage ended and the baby had passed. I'm at seven weeks and one day right now with this little bean and am trying not to stress myself out with too much worry. I've second-guessed every ache and pain...backaches and round ligament pain...as well as...