or Connect

Posts by WifeofAnt

The problem I'm having isn't that DS (3) flat-out isn't using the potty. Its that he won't use it *for me*. If he were in grandma's custody, he would have been out of diapers more than a year ago. He has no problems going for her and staying dry 24/7. As soon as he comes home, he pees himself left and right. I've even tried bringing him home from her house in underwear (she never puts a diaper on him) and he pees himself as soon as he walks in the front door. I'm trying to...
I feel totally, completely, 100% out this month. I just want to get over this cold (11 days and counting) and get through life until April. We're living on reduced pay until March and probably won't catch back up until April.
This is the first cycle I've ovulated on (5 DPO!) but I think it was either the herbs (vitex and red clover blossom both 3x a day, maca 2x a day) or the fact that I just went crazy and started eating eggs and/or bacon for every other meal.   DH and I aren't really timing things though. Lately we only DTD when DS is out of town. Its like every day for a while and then nothing for 2 weeks. I've also been sick a lot here lately, I started marking it in my chart 10 days ago...
I have all of my cycle lengths recorded since January of 2008 (I was a few months over 18 and had just started dating DH two months before). Some people think its a little obsessive.
I believe so. I wasn't really sure right away but I think I'm 2 DPO now. I don't have temperatures to confirm but I'm more sure than not sure right now. (Picture from December 30th)
innacircle - Can you add me in? Testing the 11th at 11 DPO.
It sucks that November 1st I was horribly sick and I'm sick on December 1st too.
Okay everyone, check your position. I figured someone else would post immediately after the countdown and no one did so I took OP again!   ETA: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  January 2014   posted by alexisyael in 2004: The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!   To help keep the list current and manageable, members...
I'm a crazy lady who can't really decide if she wants to be OP again. Plus, I might be in the 2ww....