or Connect

Posts by petersnm

I'm expecting my first baby in about a month and am trying to figure out childcare once I go back to work after my 12 week leave.  I work from home but will need to travel to the home office (requires a plane ride) at least twice in the three months following my return. My partner and I plan to stagger our schedules somewhat to try to reduce the number of hours we'll need childcare (she works outside the home, but locally).  My sister is graduating from college in June...
We are planning to start receiving sperm from our KD, who lives half-way across the country, through the mail and have so far only found Biotranz as a viable shipping option. Right now we're trying to figure out what tests to have the KD do before we start inseminations. With prior donors, we planned to bank, so the bank ran all kinds of tests including semen analysis and a freeze and post-thaw viability test. We hope not to have to bank with this donor, so I don't...
I have very irregular cycles and am looking for another way to help predict ovulation. From what I've read, the Ovacue seems like a great tool. Looking through earlier Mothering posts, it sounds like the Cue II is good for people with long/irregular cycles. But, I noticed there are multiple models and the Zetek website doesn't provide much information on the pros and cons re: the different models. Does anyone know if you can use the newest model or the classic model...