or Connect

Posts by obnurse

I didn't vote, cause honestly I don't know what to put as an answer LOL! I also have a 5 month old that is doing what yours is doing, the every hour thing, and it is killing me as well. My DD also was terrible at napping. I really feel that babies NEED to sleep more than the tiny 30 min naps a couple times a day she would take. She really looked tired, but just seemed to not be able to stay asleep very well. For the first 3 months, by DD was sleeping awesome. ...
good thread topic! The first time I nursed Jack was magical. No pain, he latched on like a dream. He continued to stay latched on as I vomited over the side of the bed, he didn't even break his suck stride!
so sorry, but I am dying laughing at the above post, that is us to a tee!! Add that my DS (11months) hikes his top leg up and kicks my shoulder repeatedly, picks my nose, pulls on my lips (not in the order LOL) scrapes my teeth with his nails, pulls my hair...I can't imagine letting anyone be a witness to that show except the two of us! I also no longer NIP, or in front of anyone for that matter. It is just too difficult with distractions and such. He also pulls on...
I have one and LOVE it. Nothing to think about or remember. The hormone is progesterone, the same on in the mini pill. The blood level is much lower though than with a minipill. I have had NO issues with supply, still nursing strong 5 months later!
I am also taking it right now for a possible intial outbreak. 1 gram twice a day for 10 days. I am noticing a dramatic decrease in supply. I have 4 more days of the med, and am hoping my supply will rebound with a vegence. My babe is 9 months, and does eat solids thank goodness. I also have a huge frozen stash for this type of emergency. On another note, I also started back on Weight Watchers, and joined a gym. I don't know if the supply downage is from the med...
Butterflymom.. no advice on the new babe..just wanted you to know that I looked at your pics of your beautiful Bailee..I just cried for you and your family. I lost twins of my own, at 18 weeks gestation..I felt only a fraction of the pain you went threw. Those pictures are gorgeous. I wanted you to know that I looked at each and every one. What a sweet, innocent baby. I am so sorry for your loss. I work in L&D, and have experience many, many losses with families. ...
I am a 38DD or a 36DD and I like the Medela lace underwire. Lots of support!
I have one in and love it. Now supply issues. I had it put in at 4 months PP. I spotted for like 1 hour, and have had no bleeding since. No AF, no spotting..NADA (DS is 8 1/2 months old)
1. How long before your period returned? Was is a fullblown one (with/without PMS) or not? If not, how long until it returned in full? Still no AF, DS is 8months old. He is eating solids, sleeping through the night too. BUT I also have an IUD in, so that could be helping keep AF at bay. 2. How long until sex-drive returned? Just started getting better at about 6 months, but by no mean good 3. When did your breasts stop being ginormous? (Was this while you were...
This has been our family problem for two years. DD was not bf long, and stopped pooping all together off of bm. Formula and her were not a good combination, and solids didn't help. She ended up on a prescription med to poop, and is sadly still on it (we tried ALL the natural stuff first and it didn't help on bit) Fast forward to DS. BF completely, and no problems going. As soon as the solids started, the pooping stopped. I started some organic fruit, and it didn't...