or Connect

Posts by ma2two

I'm not worried about measles at all. I have vitamin A at home, which I give my kids occasionally. If they got measles, I would give them a few big doses of vitamin A. We use Klaire Labs micellized vitamin A.   How would you feel if your kids had bad reactions to the MMR vaccine, and then got measles anyway? It happens.
 Also, atypical antipsychotics are commonly prescribed to people with autism. Side effects include obesity. Risperidone (Risperdal) and aripiprazole Abilify) have been approved by the FDA for autism.
Most people who are not virgins have had HPV. They might not know about it, because it usually clears up on its own. I don't think I've ever been specifically tested for HPV, but during pregnancy I had an abnormal pap smear, which I think is caused by HPV. (Also, abnormal pap smears are very common during pregnancy). My next pap smear after that, everything was back to normal.   I don't think these poll results are accurate. I don't think that many people (on a mothering...
 I just realized that the FDA recently recommended that pharmaceutical companies label antibiotics to prohibit use in farm animals. So will third world children now provide a substitute market?
 I guess clean water is old school, too.
 Ha! They don't even do that in first world countries. I'm always amazed when I overhear pharmacists at the drugstore telling people that their antibiotic prescription might cause diarrhea, without even mentioning probiotics.
Isn't that what they do to farm animals?
 There are fewer traditionally religious people these days, and yet there is still that human need to join together with others and believe in something.
Let's take it one step further: The vaccinated are causing pertussis outbreaks. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/baboon-study-reveals-new-shortcoming-of-pertussis-vaccine/   Baboons given DTaP - colonized with b. pertussis for 35 days Baboons given DTP - colonized with b. pertussis 18 days Baboons that recovered from natural infection - colonized with b. pertussis 0 days. (Thanks Mirzam, for...
I don't know when this started, but these days I think it's pretty common for people to consider their kids to be "healthy" even when they have one or more of the following: asthma, allergies, eczema, behavioral or learning disorders, etc. People have forgotten what "healthy" means.