or Connect

Posts by Lee'sGirl

Finally got my answer - no go for me this month.  Took a blood test & a call from my dr. to find out - still no AF.  Apparently either my PCOS is playing new & exciting games or I had an early mc. We'll see what July brings.
Well, I got my blood test results back yesterday, got a definite no.  Looks like it was either a hormone imbalance (I have PCOS so it's possible that I'm developing different symptoms than I've had before) or I was pregnant & had an early mc.  Not sure which it was, and after talking to DH about it I'm not sure if we want to find out yet.  My doctor suggested doing some follow-up labs if AF doesn't show up in the next couple weeks.  I had my meltdown (yesterday was a...
Faith -  Thanks! I went to my dr for a blood test this afternoon, hopefully will find out tomorrow what is going on.   Oxford -  I've never really skipped a period before, if anything they will go long & run one into the next.  I am moving to a place of being ok with whatever happens, I've been focusing on getting my center back.
Had an odd weekend. DH got home from his mom's on Saturday (he went down Wednesday) and apparently he REALLY missed me .  Started bleeding during / after, thought maybe it was AF finally making an appearance, but by the next morning it was just faint brown with an occasional pink.  Last night, had a bit more red but a very small amount right before bed, but this morning it's back to brown.  Tested yesterday morning, still bfn.  I'm calling my dr today to make an...
oxford - Thanks!  I agree about your temp - good sign, fx for you!   faith - I've had several moments of "I really want to POAS - maybe I should RIGHTNOW!"  I just keep reminding myself that I promised dh, and that I really want him to be home if I get that bfp!  Enjoy your trip!   scjp - fx for you!   AFM, I'm just trying to stay cool this weekend.  I'm a "well-insulated" girl, and we are in for some hot temperatures around here.  OK, hot for where I live...
pepperedmoth - you're so sweet! I'm glad you weren't bored by my ramblings! No fat lady yet. Very minimal spotting, once in a while on tp but nothing more. Testing Sunday (DH isn't home until tomorrow night, and he really REALLY wants me to wait until he's home). I've decided that whatever the test says I'm calling the Dr. on Monday, because obviously SOMETHING is going on. Hope you get clear signals when o time comes!   Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Fx for you scjp!  I feel for you!
Hi all,   I've been "stalking" the last thread since my tww started.  I think I'm working on setting a record now for longest "tww" EVER!  AF is approx 10 days late (I think - I don't chart regularly), but based on when I ovulate it's definitely late.  I've had a very minimal amount of brown spotting (only when I wipe - sorry if tmi for anyone) off & on recently, a bit of pink about a week before I expected AF.  The laundry list of crazy symptoms include (but not...
I'll agree with TeaJunkie - crossing my fingers that we get a TON of bfp's on this board!  Still hoping I'll be one of them, but trying not to obsess too much.  I've decided that I must be going for a record on longest "tww" EVER!  Still no AF, got a bfn over the weekend.  Still having all the same strangeness (nausea off & on throughout the day - especially if I'm hungry, extreme fatigue, sore breasts, etc) now with a few added friends (overly sensitive nose - almost...
So sorry, Claire!  I'm sure it is awful to deal with, especially on your own.   AFM - so far I'm still in limbo.  BFN last week, will test again this week if AF doesn't show up by then.  Still lots of craziness - same symptoms but now they have new friends.  We'll see what happens, something is definitely going on, if I don't either get a bfp or AF by next weekend I'll make an appointment with my dr for a blood test.