or Connect

Posts by crunchynerd

We are about the same...more than 2 major outing days a week is too much, because then there is not enough time at home to do the things that make home the most wonderful place in the world. Too much time away, and our home time is a frantic rush of leftover chores, transition time (getting ready to go out, and getting back and putting away everything) and having to get stuff packed to go out, unpacked, eat meals, and get to bed.   If we go out 3 days a week, the...
Sounds normal to me. It had not even occurred to me to worry about what and whether my eldest, now 9, was drawing at 4. With my DS who is now 6, he has only just barely turned 6, and only barely draws stick figures. It is ok! They grow in little quantum leaps...give it time, don't give in to the mass hysteria that every 4 year old is supposed to be what everyone says these days...those standards would have been laughed at in my childhood, because everyone knew they were...
My daughter is quite social, and seemed to be well-liked in preschool (she's 9 now). She never had trouble making friends at ballet or whatever else we did, and homeschooling didn't make her weird. However, she finds friends mostly in an older age group, and the girls her age now, where we live, seem like "little girls" to her...she's not ageist to them the way school trains people to be (you can't play with us because you're in the next grade lower) but for whatever...
Thanks, Mamacatsbaby. I can't pity myself or anything; I already have children. But thank you for the kind thoughts, and I wish you much  also!
Thanks, Angelkissed, and everyone, for your encouraging words all along.   But, I'm out. I have found resolution after all...tan cm (never had that color before!) went to tan/streaked, and then this morning, brown spotting, that quit, then came back with a real period, exactly one week late.   It's going to be ok. Life wobbled, careened, and then gently set down again in its original course, for now. I'm actually grateful I went through the roller coaster this...
I am so sorry, Marquess, but again we seem to be in parallel universes. Not sure if I'll see you again, but if I do, I'll remember you! Sorry it didn't work out this time, but I'll be cheering for your future success!
Just wanted to apologize to everyone who took the time to reply to me, (and a lot of you did, and it was a huge pick-me-up, believe it!) because I have not yet replied to each of you, personally. Had a major nasty migraine for the second time in 3 days, and just wasn't able. But I will.   Marquess, I am so sorry you are in such terrible limbo, but if misery loves company, we should be soul sisters.  My AF is 6 days late now, and I have darkened nipples and...
Hooray for your lines, Sparkle!  What a nice piece of news! 
MArquess, That back-and-forthing between pos and neg is truly terrible. You are certainly in a worse limbo state that I am!  Is there any way we could all just be zonked out a la Office Space, so we could go through the next 2 weeks at least, without realizing it, and sort of fast-forward to the time when we KNOW? 
Angelkissedkids, You made my day with that reply. I was beginning to worry no one was speaking to me, but apparently it was me being too anxious and other people having their own lives and not being here every moment of every day.    Thank you so much for describing your symtoms and timing and all with your BFPs.  I'm on the worst roller coaster I have ever been on, because I was never more sure about being pg before, and now AF is 3 days late and the cervix is...