or Connect

Posts by stellarmomof3

Quote: Originally Posted by DomestiKater @stellarmomof3 - we have the same due date i just noticed! i will be 41 weeks on thursday too...well, that is if i make it to thursday. this is my first so i could see it but, tonight is the full moon and i'm hoping that will do the trick! Wait, you mean 42 weeks right?
Quote: Originally Posted by DomestiKater @stellarmomof3 - we have the same due date i just noticed! i will be 41 weeks on thursday too...well, that is if i make it to thursday. this is my first so i could see it but, tonight is the full moon and i'm hoping that will do the trick! Me too!!! I even had accupressure done on sonday to start labor but nothing happened. That is when I thought my water broke but maybe its just leaking.? Have no...
Congrats!!
Congrats!!
Congrats!!
Well yesterday I tried the blue and black cohosh with pumping for a few hours. Also drank 6 oz of castrol oil, which I will never do again. I had ctx but they didn't do anything. Was still only 1cm. The only reason I did it was cause I thought my water broke and the midwife didn't check me till we were about to go into the hospital. She had everything set up for me to give birth at my home. My stomach feels more squishy but think it might be cause the baby dropped...
Quote: Originally Posted by Evie's Mama Oh no! That is so disappointing. Maybe it did break a little, but resealed itself. Maybe not, but you could at least tell yourself that so that you don't feel like you're losing your mind! Here's hoping you go into labor today! My stomach sure feels different. Its not as streched out as before, maybe the baby just dropped lower? I am not going to be doing any of the castrol oil again. I am...
Well my water didn't break and I am still prego. I was sure it did and my midwife didn't check me till I was about to go into the hospital. I was so upset that I even checked myself with the strip. So my midwife and doula left. I feel so bad and dissapointed cause I told everyone my water broke and everyone keeps asking if the baby is here. I drank 6oz of castrol oi, blue and black cohosh. My stomach is so upset. I even pumped for a few hours so my nipples are so...
My water broke yesterday about 5pm but no real ctx has started. My midwife will be coming over this morning to start me on herbs in hopes that I will go into labor. In Alaska if I am not in active labor, thats 4cm dilated, then I have to go to the hospital. She will be checking me this morning to see where I am at and hopefully I can have my home waterbirth today
Congrats!!!