or Connect

Posts by alicorn1986

I am willing to overlook the abortion language in the resources, most of my research has pointed me in that direction. I was hoping things would get started last night, I kept having the "beginnings" of contractions, but despite my best efforts they fizzled out. I am so emotionally and physically exhausted at this point. I am not sure how I would go about traveling to a differetn area at this point. I know it may seem almost silly for me to want to still attempt an UC at...
Sadly, I am familiar with the breakdown of tissue that occurs. That is one reason that I am so desperate to get this over with. I have been doing some reading on Susan's website. I will update if we make any progress tonight. Send thoughts and prayers my way please!
Thank you all so much. I wasn't sure which board was a better fit for this, but I will definitely try to ask on the loss boards. I am not as familiar with Lobelia, could you clarify how this would be used? I will also definitely check out Susan Weed. What does EFT stand for? (please don't laugh, I am new to this whole induction thing) I can honestly say that I am a little flustered that no one will help me here locally. My husband has even offered to pay them the...
I was not sure where to start, I have been a lurker on here for years, and have always appreciated the kindness and insight from you amazing ladies. I am in a very difficult situation. I found out a week ago that our baby has grown wings. I am 22 weeks pregnant. We had planned an UC for this baby, despite the adamant pressure form our families not to. We had been seeing an OB during the first trimester who supported our decision to switch to a midwife, but did not...