or Connect

Posts by Kwan*Yin

Oh, thank you. If you don't mind my asking is it up in the air because we might break up? Or just because it's further down the road?   On a side note..Your friend was really hurting. She loves you very much and wants you to know she is at peace.
How will things work out for my boyfriend and I? As in will we move in together soon or have a baby?
I'm in California. Yes you are right. However if per your school's guidelines you are no longer meeting Satisfactory Academic progress (which for me relates to having reached my schools limit of how many units I am allowed) then federal aid will not be granted. Your college mandates it's own rules of what the SAP is. THe local university here has a cap at 180 units. Every college has different guidelines but if you aren't meeting the SAP at any of the colleges then you...
excellent, nothing like a good shake up in life to help you find a new and daring path to explore.
That is way out of line. I wouldn't worry about anything. You have civil rights and you are allowed to have a messy house. What you described doesn't sound like anything bad at all. Like many people do, when police don't get their way they resort to scare tactics. CPS will just show up take a tour and be on their way. I just think if you have nothing to hide then be compliant and the whole thing is quickly over. It is the resistance that draws cases out because it looks...
I did. It's not the school it's the state budget issues. They have been forced to eliminate aid to all students once they reach 70 units. Essentially they can't approve any appeals anymore. They just made this rule starting 7/1/2011 so it effected me. I enrolled online for a different community college that is far away but will let me get a few more essential classes under my belt. I am waiting to hear whether or not I am approved for financial aid or not. After the fall...
I have re evaluated what I want to do career wise and have decided to apply to 2 specific schools. One school is a sure thing and I will get accepted no problem. I will start this school as soon as I have the money. The other school is tougher as far as acceptance goes and I need to successfully complete one really tough class before I can be accepted. I am taking the class this fall and then applying this fall for the spring 2012 school year. Will I be accepted to this...
I had someone who is well known in the community with great regards come into my home to do some energy clearing work. The first time she came I didn't really mesh with her so I had someone I knew come and do some work. But there was one specific remedy that I felt I needed done and the original lady was the only one who could do it. So I had her come back. Since she came and did all the work the most unbelievably awful things have been happening in my life. I mean just...
I wouldn't wait period. People rarely change and it sounds like his actions speak louder then his words. I would move on with my life and if at some point we reconnected and it felt right I would give it consideration. Sometimes too much has happened for it to be worth going back into a relationship. I think it is easy for people to want to fall back into what once was. It typically is a fantasy though. There was a reason why it didn't work it. He should stop leading you...
4 credits each class with 70 total credits completed. I've taken 18 classes of gen ed and was applying for the LVN program which is 56 additional credits. I don't have 280 hours?! 70 hours. I did get the taking too long to complete my degree because I had no college under my belt and had to complete all my gen ed before I could even apply to the LVN program. Plus I had a pregnancy, delivery, and new baby alone (single) on top of a very intense court ordeal. Our community...