or Connect

Posts by JENinOR

I'm so sorry.   I was due in August and had a missed miscarriage, too.  We found out at 10 weeks that our baby stopped growing at 7 weeks.  I wanted to miscarry naturally as well but ended up with and emergency dandc and blood transfustion due to retained vascular tissue.  I had lost half my blood.  I'm 2 days post op. and it will take about 2 weeks to fully get my strenglth back my dr. said.  Just want to encourage you to make sure your not bledding too much.  I started...
Forgot, has mama tried probiotics?  We had a nasty flu or stomach bug after Thanksgiving and baby girl threw up and was just miserable longer than anyone.  Started giving her probiotics and it helped dramatically!  And if it's something involving congestion, I also make sure to give babe only mucous reducing foods if they're eating solids. Helps a ton!
My 6 month old had pertusis/whooping cough and I'm convinced he had no secondary infections or complications because I nursed him vs. formula ir congesting animal milk (even raw milk is congesting).  We did lots of steam showers and other stuff, too.  Incredibly ignorant advice the nurse gave.  So tragic on many levels in my opinion, really. 
Yay!! We're hoping for another girl, too!
I found this thread where a dr. prescribed a 8 month old Vermox, so I'm feeling better about it!  Would love to hear from other mams who had littles take the meds.  http://www.mamapedia.com/article/pinworms-dash-has-anybody-cured-an-8-month-dash-old-or-younger-baby
Awesome! Thank you!! I just discovered that the meds I ordered are not recommended for under 2 years okd. What am I going to do for my 15 month okd? Ugh. Any ideas ladies?