or Connect

Posts by Jenne

Born 2/11/11 at 12:07pm. 7 pounds 9 ounces and 20 inches long! We are both doing well. Will post more later... Jenne
I am on bedrest. Last night it was scary high- 172/105. Today it is 133-142/80. I believe my Bishop's score is in the 3-5 range. Thanks for the c-section birth plan referral! I was looking around for c-section threads on here but not very successful. I thought there was a c-section forum but couldn't find it...better search terms will help I'm sure. Thank you!!! Jenne
And the roller coaster of my life keeps on twisting...the OB I had been seeing says she thinks an induction will work. So I guess I'll be doing that now. I'll keep you posted... Thanks again for all the warm wishes and good thoughts. It really, really, really means a lot! Jenne
Your primary *planned* c-section experience. I am pretty sure I will be having one Thursday morning at 41 weeks for gestational hypertension and lack of pelvic engagment by babygirl... I have tried all the home induction things I can...acupuncture, acupressure, borage oil, nipple stimulation/breast pump, natural protagladin application , 2 different rounds of castor oil, cohosh tinctures, and homeopathics. The best result is from acupuncture and as soon as the needles...
Ugh. Spent last night at the hospital due to a high blood pressure reading. When we arrived I thought I would be having an immediate c-section for baby girl's non-reactive/reassuring heartrate. That would have been fine. But then she was fine. So the OB changed his mind and recommended an induction with BP meds. So, we consented and moved over to L&D. Spent the night going to the bathroom every 60 minutes, resettling, drifting to sleep, having alarms/nurse/IV...
Congratulations! Jenne
I was up walking from 1:30 until 5:30am...first outside on the curb and sidewalk alternately (I think I got her back down head into my pelvic region, body straight) and then for two more hours at the Walmarts. On the upside of being at the Walmarts at 3am...I got cord to string my birth bead necklace finally! So now I have a project to do although I don't think I can do that and walk simulataneously. DH and I were wracking our brains for how I could sleep standing up. ...
Congratulations! Jenne
Congratulations! Jenne
Congratulations! Jenne