or Connect

Posts by Jenne

Hey, we have similar stories recently! (Which btw I'm so sorry about!!!) The OB I saw today talked about inducing at 40weeks due to the fluctuating blood pressure and not wanting it to get to be pre-e. Maybe that is where your doc is coming from? Hang in there mama! Here's to low blood pressure and babes that come when they are ready! Jenne
Whew! What a worldwind! Dh and I are working on getting "Birth Story Part I" up on my blog but there isn't too much rush because I'm still pregnant. Nutshell: Pressure waves petered out around 3am. Sunday morning my blood pressure was a little elevated (140s over 80s) and my midwife was concerned so we went to the hospital for some monitoring. The BPP was 10/10! Yahoo! Her strips looked good. My blood panels came back normal. The dip test did not show protein....
Can't wait to have a minute to read the good wishes! I sure could use them! Tomorrow I go for my second opinion on a c-section.... Jenne
Hello, Feb. ladies -- This is Jenne's BFF I'm updating on her behalf ! The waves continued until late in the night before slowing to several minutes apart at irregular intervals. Jenne was able to get some rest after 3am. Upon checking this morning, the midwife had concerns relating to some swelling and blood pressure and wanted Jenne to see the OB at the hospital. Thankfully, everything looks good for both Jenne(bloodwork, blood pressure within range, initial urine ck)...
Been having waves all day. Intensifed around 4pm. It is now 7pm. I'm on my way down to The Farm to get checked. Probably just some BH (although these are only in my back...which is new and different!). Will try to update as internet and time allows. Feel free to split evenly along "ELV" and "Still to soon" prayers/wishes/vibes... Jenne
Congratulations! Jenne
Hmm. I guess that would depend on your definition of funky! Tennessee allows homeschooling. In my county you have to attend 4 hours per school day for 180 days per year. You have to register. In upper grades you have to submit to standardized testing. To homeschool highschool without an umbrella school (of which there are plenty if that interests you) one parent must be a college graduate. For vaccination there are religious exemptions and physician exemptions. ...
Just got back from our midwife appointment...40% effaced still, soft, and at -2 station. Which was a huge sigh of relief! With all the contractions I've been having I was worried I was already dilated. We are having a snowstorm right now and DH isn't off work for another 5 days so knowing that I'm out of the woods for being in labor tonight is good. My blood pressure is a little elevated but no protein and the hops I took last night took off the excess water so no...
If there is still time you might try seeing an acupuncturist. There are some really affordable options via the community acupuncture clinic model. I have had really good success with treating all kinds of symptoms. Jenne
Twinklefae you are not the only one reading and believing yourself to have responded...Okimom nor the only one to be constantly in a "where did that go?!?"....I want my brain back! Oh, MCS that sounds gorgeous! What a drive! nosce- Love the pictures! Do you think it would be awful of me to wake DH up to go get ligonberry pancakes at IHOP? I'm *so* hungry but the thought of cooking anything isn't particularly motivating...ligonberry pancakes on other hand...very...