or Connect

Posts by nktigger99

Twinpossible....   I really wanted to do stroller strides but with a 2 and 3 year old there was no way....I always look at the website and think it would be so neat!
If you feel you need help still ask for it.  Like I tell my toddlers...nothing wrong with asking for help!  If people are willing why not?   I never had help just because it was just never available for me...we still got through....you just have to take it day by day....don't look to next week or tomorrow just the here and now.  I have a 2 and 3 year old in addition to the twins and some days that is the hardest part...not feeling like I am neglecting them in order...
I had had vagional births with all of my children...but I prepared for my last birth to be either a vagional or a c-section because I was pregnant with twins...I prepared myself for it to go either way...so I would have LOVED to read stories about c-sections here...also as a mom of multiples c-sections happen a lot more with multiple births so the information is needed....I mean we have members here who are pregnant with higher order multiples so they should be able to...
8 Minutes...baby B slide right down into the birth canal when his brother was out....
I do not hate being a SAHM....I love it...it is the hardest and most difficult job in the world but I love every minute.  I have 4 kiddos...3 year old little boy, 2 year old little girl and then 4 month old twin boys.  I also have fibro...I do HATE that...I have been DX now for over 10 years....It makes being a parent 1000 times harder in my opinion.  Parenting through constant pain and a fog in your brain is soooooo hard.   I do not understand why so many people...
I have twins so I really don't know if I will much help...I think having triplets would be a whole different story over twins.  Also I Formula Feed.    I do night duty all alone Sunday night through Thursday night since DH goes to work at 3:30am for work....he does bedtime for the big kids (2 and 3)  it isn't like he is off the hook completely.  I have never had help other then DH period...I have always been alone with my 4 kids (4 3 and under) My boys are now 2...
I didn't feel Corbin (my baby B) much after around 28 weeks...turns out he flipped head down so it was just the way he was laying compared to his brother.  I went to L&D once to check for movement because I was so worried.  I was always so nervous before any ultrasounds...even the one on the day I was induced (37 weeks 2 days).
I pray that if you are pregnant with twin that you are lucky enough to have healthy babies...But it is hard to take problems as they came if you don't get an US to see if there are any problems....I mean how does that make sense?  Yes, pregnancy is a normal thing...but sadly so is babies dieing...but luckly we live in a time where problems can be found early and fixed...The fatiality rate for twin to twin tranfushion used to be 90%...now it is 10%...due to a lazer...
Go get an ultrasound....Twin pregnancies are not something to play around with it.  There are times where modern medical technology is very helpful and lifesaving and this is one of them.  There are certain cases of twins (momo and twin to twin transfusion) that require special medical care during pregnancy to have a good outcome in some cases.  Maybe because I have had a number of friends who have used that medical technology in order to bring home healthy twins...if...
I had to stop nursing during my twin pregnancy due to my low Iron level and general fatigue.  My DD was 18 month at the time and really had slowed down on her own...I just had to give her that little bit of a push to give it up.  I felt soooooo much better after I stopped nursing...I was able to build my Iron back up during the rest of my pregnancy and now it is at a really healthy level.  Having back to back pregnancies is NOT easy...This is the first time since...