or Connect

Posts by folaboye

Hi Ladies, Welcome to all the newbies. Here is send to whoever may need it GL to those POAS : for your and : Have a wonderful Friday.
Hi all Just pop in to wish you well. 7DPO today. Here is to whoever needs it.
Hello all, I hope you all having a wonderful day. Well I just pop in to say hi. You all in my prayers and thoughts. Here is sending to all who needs it.
Wow, first on new page, :::: So thrilled, I hope is for goodluck.
Good Day all, I just pop in to see what's going on here. Matt's Mom in MT Yipee!!!!:CONGRATS!!! : I wish you H and H 9 months and beyond. bobandjess99: ItyBty: Sorry : for those POA soon. GL To everyone else, : and Blessings to us all.
Hi all, I hope you are all doing good. FishieK: Thanks for the new thread. Please may I be move to waiting to know Thanks. Jess: Sorry massaginmommy: mamasweetP:Hi, and welcome back. Wishing everyone well, Later
Hi everyone, I'm just popping in, there is no much about me, I don't know whether this cycle is annuovulatory one (sp) or 'late ovulation' well whatever will be will be. Congrats!!!! to all BFP's to all BFN or AF Those in 2ww : for your GL everyone in whatever you take in your TTC journey. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hello ladies How are you all doing? I'm still waiting to ovulate. Conrgrats!!!!! to Hearthen B and momgotspunk. : and to all those who are pregnant that I missed. : for to all those who are going to POA on Saturday and Tuesday.: and l Sending OOOOOO's to all those still in waiting to O. to BFN or AF Have a wonderful weekend everyone. and Blessings to all
Hi Ladies, I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday. Congratulations!!! Kelly, Michelle and all the BFPs:: ::::::jump ers: Meg Congrats!!! on your new baby. Happy baby mooning Welcome to all the newbies, I hope you don't stay here for long.GL Jennifer::Hug : for a GL surfmama: :for a good news for you and DH. Here is sending you positive vibes and prayers to you.GL Me: This is going to be a long cycle for me, I'm : not a short LP. Still...
Hi all, Delurking here to say hello to everyone and how do you do? [SIZE="4"]Congrats to the BFPs[/SIZE], I'm so : for you. I pray you all have H and H 9 months. amberella: Congrats!!!! Sending you to BFNs and AFs. : for you in this new cycle. GL [B] Me:[/B] I don't know what's going on here. It seems this going to be another long cycle for me. Anyway still waiting for temp. shift. Wishing everyone goodluck this cycle.