or Connect

Posts by sunshine28

While holding my 5 wk. old in my hand, I bumped into a hot pot. I right away put her leg under cold water for a little while. I later put the Weleda Burn-care. 20 minutes later I noticed a small blister, and marks on her. It has not become worse or swollen, and she even managed a short nap. No crying since it happened.   Is there anything further to do? Should I pop the blister. It's clear, and the skin is not peeling.   Thanks
Can the probiotic be put on direct as a powder, or does it need to be made into a paste?   Thans.  
Thanks everyone.
My baby's tongue was just clipped 3 days ago, and also waiting to see a difference. What is CST? Thanks.
My baby is 3 weeks, and I was at the Breastfeeding clinic today due to low supply on one side. The doctor there found that my baby has posterior tongue tie. When she was checked by our ped. at her 2 week appt., the dr. said she had no tie. I had it clipped today. No point in delaying it. I need to find someone to check some of my other older kids. They say it's hereditary.   The LC are more in tune with these things, and at my BF clinic, they do several clippings a...
My 2 week old DD had her checkup today, and the Dr. said she has very mild yeast. What natural thing can I use on her diaper area, rather that the medication? She doesn't have thrush. Thank you.
I gave birth twice at LaSalle, and had a very positive birthing experience. From the position I wanted, to waiting a few minutes to cut the cord...  and this time, every nurse who attended to me during my stay was able to have a decent coversation in English. With my first that was born there, most couldn't talk more than a few words.   Getting to a family doctor there isn't too hard if you're pregnant.   I had one birth at the Jewish, and changed to a Dr. who...
I now have some clogged ducts on my right- low supply side,and it's really painful. I always start nursing with this side first. I did try the Mother's Milk Tea with 2 of my children, but don't know if I did enough of it. I tried now with nursing football position in addition to cradle, so will do that the next few days on my right.   My doctor sent a referral to the nursing clinic here, and we'll see how long it takes them to get back to me. (The clinic would be...
This issue has repeated itself with each child, but I'm feeling it earlier now. This is #5, and she's only 6 days old. On one side it's normal, and on the other there is almost nothing. I pumped after nursing today, and had 1/8 of an ounce, and the other side 2 ounces. With #1, & #4 I tried a lactation aid ''vitamin'' each time a different company, and both times they dried me, and I got back my period from it. The only thing that helped a bit was Fenugreek in a high...
Thank you. I gave birth at this point, and it was smooth and well. With my first four, I had no issues. It was only with number 5, and my number was only slightly elevated. I hope not to have continued issues. My doctor told me not to take it after birth and then check at the post-partum visit, and then see if I need it further or not. If I feel horrible, I'll go to my Dr. before my visit to check it out. Btw, in Israel, all babies are checked at birth for thyroid issues....