or Connect

Posts by gellybeangrl

Cannanny~ Woooohoooo!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS...   Congratulations....   CoNGrAtUlAtIoNS...   !   Gelly
Cannanny~ I'm just dropping in to tell you Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you girl...stick little bean stick!       Outdoorsy~ I've been through this twice with two different insurance companies. I see that you live in Mass...I live in IL and there is a mandate here for Insurance companies to provide infertility coverage...it is below. You should check to see what your state offers. I had to work with my OBGYN, and my RE...but while we waited we did at least 6...
I'm way behind...but to answer the first QOTD...DP and I met when she came to visit one of the other nuns that lived in the same community with me. I had decided to leave the Sisters, and I was planning on moving to Milwaukee. DP started calling and emailing me, and when I left the Sisters we begain dating. 5 months later we moved in together and a year and a half after that we were married. This last May 23rd, was our 3rd year anniversary.   DP and I love, love,...
Thread Crashing to say...   Yeah again to Sara and Seraf...Love both of the Birth story versions. I am so happy for you two. Your boy's are adorable...Congratulations again...way to go Mama, and Ba!   Gelly
Pokey~ Hugs... I am so sorry for your loss.... Know that you and your DP are in my thoughts and prayers.     AFM~ nothing much to report. I'm on antibiotics for a kidney infection and the cellulitus. I'm feeling better and am back to the gym....     Good luck to all of you in the TWW....baby dust...     Have a great Monday!!!!   Gelly
Pokey~ Congratulations... stick little bean, stick!                      MrsPP~ That is so funny that you should mention the couch to 5k thing. My DW has been trying to get me to do that...we have a friend who ran a 1/2 Marathon this past weekend...13.1 miles. For the last week DW has been bugging me to start training to run the 1/2 marathon that they have in the fall. I told her that she is crazy...so she went online and found the couch to 5K in 9 week thing. I...
Carmen~ Thanks for the shinny new thread!   MrsPP~ Welcome back...fx'd for your May BFP!   TheNewZero~ Hopefully your stay is short and sweet!     AFM~ Not much going on here...I'm taking a break and trying to drop some lbs. We plan on doing our next IVF in July...August at the latest. I actually changed my eating...cut out sweets, and junk food, and joined a local gym about 3 weeks ago. I have been going faithfully 5x a week...and I got on the scale...
Nos~ OMG!!!!! Congratulations!                                                                                             
Thanks everyone...it was a BFN. The nurse said that my beta was negative...both tests. I think that we will take a break. I want to loose some weight..I'm joining a gym and maybe Weight Watchers as well. I really think if I drop some lbs then maybe I can capture that elusive BFP.   I hope that eveyone else is doing well.   Gelly
Just checking in...   Esembee~ Sorry about your BFN.   Invite~ Sorry to hear that things are on hold right now for you. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers....hope everything turns out okay.   AFM~ I had my 1st beta...and I didn't get the results, but I took a HPT this morning (12dp3dt) and it was a BFN...so we are out for this cycle. I still have to go back on Monday for a 2nd beta and then they will call me to tell me what I already know that its a...