or Connect

Posts by MommatoAandA

He would buy them whatever I asked him to, or just ask me how much and give me the cash. He doesn't like them to go without because it reflects poorly on him as a parent. Just one more reason why he is so self centered. My mother buys them a lot too. My older DD has soooo much crap, too much to be honest. It just is going to be soooo much easier to not have to hear how hard up he is for cash and get told off, belittled, berated, spied on. Things are also going to be...
OH! and we have Emily's cream!! We tried it on DD1 for her excema. I will try it on DD2 for her rash.
She is very sensitive and in tune with me and I am a mess. My parents went away this morning to visit my bro in NY until Tues night. So no help from momma. who btw is plagued with anxiety at my bullsh*t life choices. Anna is upstairs and peacefully sleeping. She cried a total of 4 minutes. So is my 3 year old. I feel so sorry for them. I am going to my staffing coordinator tomorrow and asking for 3 more shifts this week and next. I found an apartment for 925$ a...
The juice is an ounce of juice to 8 ounces water. Unless it is slightly flavored she will not drink it and she will scream. she isn't very loose on juice, its the milk that makes her go. I know its awful, but its that or screaming. I have just tried to do the best with what I have. I need to get my own place so my girls can live like they normally do. They are so off and there is so many variables going on, this isn't good for them.
Minxie- are those available at walmart? I thought I saw them there. I am willing to try anything at this point (Her dad would probably go and get them for me if I asked him to and leave them in the mailbox for me)
Thanks so much... To answer the questions: She was nursed exclusively and coslept exclusively until she was 6 months old. For the last 6 months she has slept in her own pack and play in her own area (she needs darkness and quiet) with a noise machine and fan usually one 8 oz bottle of milk based formula to sleep, then the bottles started multiplying. She was also emotionally abused (not sure if physically) by a care giver for about 2ish weeks before I foubnd out and...
my 1 year old is proving to be pretty problematic in the sleep area these days. I am sure there is some confusion as to what the heck is going on, but she is currently upstairs screaming (she has been up there about 3 minutes). I cannot go in there. I am ready to snap. I HAVE ROCKED, SUNG, BOUNCED, CUDDLED, LAID, She is refusing her bottle because there is water in it (I have resorted to watered juce and milk in the last few weeks). She has had 4 bowel movements today...
The child support thing was my choice because honestly, he can be quite abusive to me if he gives support. He also uses it as a reason he cannot see the kids (he has to work so much more to give me the 200 per week). I would rather him have the kids so I can work and get through school and have him not be able to hold it over my head that he is "supporting" me. My older DD isn't biologically his, however she doesn't know her bio dad, so he has always acted as her...
So X and I came to an agreement that on the nights I work (2 weeknights and EOW) he would take the kids. So my weekends to work will be his weekends to have the girls. My mother will have them (we are living with my mom) and he will pick them up when he gets out of work and then will have them until the next morning and I will pick them up before he goes to work. Essentially, he will have them while they sleep and then sat pm to monday am on his weekends. We are doing that...
Yeah, that is not right and if its upsetting your LO and he cannot be civil in front of LO then you need to do something about it. I agree its abusive. Sorry mama, sounds yucky. ((HUGS))